Reptilia-Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reptilia-Guild

Horde guild found on Shattered Hand.

HomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Register
 Inbox
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Been Accepted & Need Access to View Forums?
Shammy dkdk -cross realm app I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:12 am by Kimahrii

» Sonaz 85 Mutilate Rogue 31 2 8 - Accepted
Shammy dkdk -cross realm app I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:36 pm by Novocaine

» Kreks, Holy Paladin
Shammy dkdk -cross realm app I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:47 am by xehtha

» Inthekitchen, Death Knight DPS
Shammy dkdk -cross realm app I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:14 pm by lillastrumpa

» Frankenstein,Mage, 2/8/31
Shammy dkdk -cross realm app I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:21 pm by Frankenstein

» Celako, druid, resto.
Shammy dkdk -cross realm app I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:17 am by celako

» resto/balance druid application " cata app"
Shammy dkdk -cross realm app I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:58 am by lillastrumpa

» Shammy dkdk -cross realm app
Shammy dkdk -cross realm app I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:57 am by Stormcow

» Jippô-Destruction-Warlock - < Accepted >
Shammy dkdk -cross realm app I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:34 am by Novocaine

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:19 am
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shammy dkdk -cross realm app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shammydkdk

Shammy dkdk -cross realm app Empty
PostSubject: Shammy dkdk -cross realm app   Shammy dkdk -cross realm app I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:03 pm

Code:
Character information (part 1 - Current):
What is your character's name, level, class? Shammydkdk aka Baktingtong

What is your character's build? resto - build to be decided when I reach 85 - will most likely be enough points in resto tree till I can pick up the crit in elemental and the shields/ earthliving in enhancement

Why did you choose that build? I will choose a build that will be the most usefull for the guild in raids based on healing output, buffs and boss specific talents etc - i often change my spec for diferent encounters

Are you willing to respec if you are asked to by an officer or a class leader, in order to be more helpful to the raid? any officer apart from dee because she kicked me from toc once because i couldnt talk swedish

What are your professions and why did you choose them? jc and inscription i chose them for the buffs - i will probably drop inscrip and pick up either engeniring or a profession that proves to have better stats for me this expansion

Link for your armory?] http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/anachronos/gravefiller/simple

Please Link a Screenshot to your UI. (use imageshack) http://img375.imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&l=img375/1405/11111111111tx.jpg&via=mupload

Character information (part 2 – past):
Name the previous guilds you were in and why you are leaving them/guildless raiders of the lost orc their tank runs to fast and and i couldnt keep in range to heal him coz he is pulling the mobs to fast he is big dick next i waz in the gridlock aprettiation society but i left because every time i sit next to warlock called gridlock in this guild he spam /w me with lots of nasty abuse lastly i was in the hello kitty island guild they where very good i got lots of loot from them if u accept me i will ninja soem for u before i change realm

Were you kicked out of any guilds, and if so, for what reason(s)? i got kicked out of raiders of lost orc for being to slow

Please give a description of what rotation you use within a raid on boss encounters. i dont use a rotation for healing generaly its more situational - however i find if i do not know what to press a good rotation is riptide 7x chain heal riptide 7x chain heal 8x chain heal and repeat

What, if any, raiding experience do you have (including vanilla, TBC and WOTLK)? er didnt play vanilla or wow cleared nax and uld 10/25 cleared toc10/25 and hm's - 12/12 icc10 11/12 icc 25 - hm's 11/12 10man and 10/12 25

We raid a 3 night schedule of sun / mon / tue - 4 / 3 / 3, can you maintain 95% attendance? 3 nights a week sounds a good plan to me

Personal information:
Age? im 8 years of age how you say it in england , 4ft 5 inches tall, brown hair , green eyes

Nationality? swedish

Do you think that you have adequate knowledge of the English language in order to understand Raid leaders, officers and other members of the guild in both oral and written speech?

Could you give us the basic specifications of the computer you plan to raid with (processor, R.A.M, graphics card, operating system)? I HAVE GOT FOR U A picture HERE ___> http://img101.imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&l=img101/5181/img3185q.jpg&via=mupload

We allow the odd DC, internet trouble, but we don’t want this happening every single time you turn up to a raid, is your connection stable? usualy yh

Are you familiar with using ventrilo? aye

Do you have a mic and will speak on ventrilo? aye but i have a very manly voice for my age plz dont laugh

Do you share this account with anyone? yeh sometimes people will asks if they can borrow it for a while in dalaran etc i say i will but for no less tha 100gold this way i make money fast

Do you know anyone currently in Reptilia? yh novocaine, gambit, joebangles, dee, DAMDAMDAMDAMDAM <- this is my favourite name, Casinai, stisager, talt, holeyroller, sory if i missed ur name iv ebeen away for a while

Are you willing to keep your gear upgraded with the best gems and enchants available? aye

Are you ready to wipe in order to manage through teamwork to down some of the most difficult encounters in the game? yes i find a good way to get ready to wipe is run into boses naked with very low hp

On progression raids we reserve our right to pick the best team until its on farm, do you agree to sit out if asked by the guild leader? aye

Why did you choose to apply to Reptilia? i heard the best shaaman eu from ensidia called bugsin is hear i want to train with him

What are you looking to achieve within a guild? fun

What are you NOT looking for within a guild? a boyfreind

Anything else you wish to add I DO LIKE A BIT OF GRAVY
Back to top Go down
Deé

PostSubject: Re: Shammy dkdk -cross realm app   Shammy dkdk -cross realm app I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:03 pm

Me luv j0 long tajm!
Back to top Go down
shammydkdk

PostSubject: Re: Shammy dkdk -cross realm app   Shammy dkdk -cross realm app I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 3:42 pm

Basketball
Back to top Go down
Stormcow

PostSubject: Re: Shammy dkdk -cross realm app   Shammy dkdk -cross realm app I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:57 am

LOL best apply ever Very Happy lol at that gridlock abuse Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shammy dkdk -cross realm app   Shammy dkdk -cross realm app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shammy dkdk -cross realm app
Page 1 of 1