Reptilia-Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reptilia-Guild

Horde guild found on Shattered Hand.

HomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Register
 Inbox
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Been Accepted & Need Access to View Forums?
Celako, druid, resto. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:12 am by Kimahrii

» Sonaz 85 Mutilate Rogue 31 2 8 - Accepted
Celako, druid, resto. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:36 pm by Novocaine

» Kreks, Holy Paladin
Celako, druid, resto. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:47 am by xehtha

» Inthekitchen, Death Knight DPS
Celako, druid, resto. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:14 pm by lillastrumpa

» Frankenstein,Mage, 2/8/31
Celako, druid, resto. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:21 pm by Frankenstein

» Celako, druid, resto.
Celako, druid, resto. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:17 am by celako

» resto/balance druid application " cata app"
Celako, druid, resto. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:58 am by lillastrumpa

» Shammy dkdk -cross realm app
Celako, druid, resto. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:57 am by Stormcow

» Jippô-Destruction-Warlock - < Accepted >
Celako, druid, resto. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:34 am by Novocaine

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:19 am
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Celako, druid, resto.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
celako

Celako, druid, resto. Empty
PostSubject: Celako, druid, resto.   Celako, druid, resto. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:17 am

Character information (part 1 - Current):
What is your character's name, level, class? Celako, 85, resto druid

What is your character's build? Resto atm with 7/3/31 for optimal healing in hc to gain some gear for raiding.

Why did you choose that build? Ive allways loved healing, and i have been resto since the start almost 3 years now. I enjoy the resto specc because its challenging ecpecially now in cataclysm and require high awarness.

Are you willing to respec if you are asked to by an officer or a class leader, in order to be more helpful to the raid? I prefer playing as resto druid but if its for the guilds best i will respecc to another specc

What are your professions and why did you choose them? At the moment i have mining and herbalism it was powerlivling them fast to gain some gold, however im going to change herbalism for JC soon for better stats.

Link for your armory?] http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/shattered-hand/celako/simple

Please Link a Screenshot to your UI. (use imageshack) https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/namnlspz.jpg/, i like too keep it clean and simple Smile nut i got all the necessary addons.

Character information (part 2 – past):
Name the previous guilds you were in and why you are leaving them/guildless I play for hell spawns, well playing im not cause i and only 4 more are lvl 85 rest are slacking. I got promised they would level fast to get going with raiding but it dosent seem that way, i think the guild a little bit too casual for me.

Were you kicked out of any guilds, and if so, for what reason(s)? Never i allways behave in a mature manner and being nice to everyone

Please give a description of what rotation you use within a raid on boss encounters. 3 LB on the tank that get refreshed by a lifebloom or Nourish if tank has taken dmg. Regrowth when Omen of clarity proccs, rejuvenation on tank when much dmg(must be saving mana caata now hehe) Rejuvenation on dps taking light dmg. And if its urgent i do rejuvenation and NS or instant HT. Tranq when many have taken aoe dmg. For resto druid its alot of taking the right decissions and the rotation isnt decided 100% on a fight.

What, if any, raiding experience do you have (including vanilla, TBC and WOTLK)? ZG and much pvp vanilla, TBC i made gruul, magtheridon and karazahn in one of the best guild on Talnivarr, Wotlk i have done 12/12 ICC 10 normal and 10/12 HC i wasnt so active in wotlk.

We raid a 3 night schedule of sun / mon / tue - 4 / 3 / 3, can you maintain 95% attendance? Yes however i work some sundays till 18:00 once a month maybe.

Personal information:
Age? Im 22 years old living in sweden studying to engenieer, i play alot of wow, go to the gym and being with friends:)

Nationality? Kurd, living in Sweden.

Do you think that you have adequate knowledge of the English language in order to understand Raid leaders, officers and other members of the guild in both oral and written speech? Yes, i think my english should be good enough.

Could you give us the basic specifications of the computer you plan to raid with (processor, R.A.M, graphics card, operating system)? 2 gb RAM, 2,2 ghz dual core and 256 mb graphic i have around 20 fps in orgri and my computer is stable also have an macbook as a backup

We allow the odd DC, internet trouble, but we don’t want this happening every single time you turn up to a raid, is your connection stable? yes it is stable so far it has been Smile

Are you familiar with using ventrilo? Yes

Do you have a mic and will speak on ventrilo? Yes

Do you share this account with anyone? No

Do you know anyone currently in Reptilia? No Sad

Are you willing to keep your gear upgraded with the best gems and enchants available? Yes however prics are crazy now im waiting till first raiding and will enchant/gem the gear the day before.

Are you ready to wipe in order to manage through teamwork to down some of the most difficult encounters in the game? Ofc thats waht makes the game never givning up and trying to find new ways to come around problems.

On progression raids we reserve our right to pick the best team until its on farm, do you agree to sit out if asked by the guild leader? Yes, but i would like to have an chance to show what im going for first ofc Smile

Why did you choose to apply to Reptilia? I saw you where recruiting in trade and i read a little bit about the guild, it seems to be a very good guild aiming to go forward in the game. I also like that the guild is english with different nationallitys

What are you looking to achieve within a guild? To have fun playing with a bunch of likeminded people Smile, and also overcome new challenges Smile

What are you NOT looking for within a guild? Immature people and disrespect. I want a guild where every respect one another and behave in a good manner

Anything else you wish to add I have as i said played resto druid for 3 years and i know my class extremly well, i know that i will contrubiute to the guild. I hope you give me an chance to show that Smile
Back to top Go down

Celako, druid, resto.
Page 1 of 1