Reptilia-Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reptilia-Guild

Horde guild found on Shattered Hand.

HomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Register
 Inbox
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Been Accepted & Need Access to View Forums?
Frankenstein,Mage, 2/8/31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:12 am by Kimahrii

» Sonaz 85 Mutilate Rogue 31 2 8 - Accepted
Frankenstein,Mage, 2/8/31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:36 pm by Novocaine

» Kreks, Holy Paladin
Frankenstein,Mage, 2/8/31 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:47 am by xehtha

» Inthekitchen, Death Knight DPS
Frankenstein,Mage, 2/8/31 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:14 pm by lillastrumpa

» Frankenstein,Mage, 2/8/31
Frankenstein,Mage, 2/8/31 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:21 pm by Frankenstein

» Celako, druid, resto.
Frankenstein,Mage, 2/8/31 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:17 am by celako

» resto/balance druid application " cata app"
Frankenstein,Mage, 2/8/31 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:58 am by lillastrumpa

» Shammy dkdk -cross realm app
Frankenstein,Mage, 2/8/31 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:57 am by Stormcow

» Jippô-Destruction-Warlock - < Accepted >
Frankenstein,Mage, 2/8/31 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:34 am by Novocaine

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:19 am
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Frankenstein,Mage, 2/8/31

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein

Frankenstein,Mage, 2/8/31 Empty
PostSubject: Frankenstein,Mage, 2/8/31   Frankenstein,Mage, 2/8/31 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:49 pm

Character information (part 1 - Current):
What is your character's name, level, class? Frankensteìn, 85, Mage

What is your character's build? 2/8/31 - Frost spec.

Why did you choose that build? I choosed it since currently its the most stable and safest dps spec in my opinion. I do aswell like it since its more built on prioritising than a rotation, and I missed Frost spec raiding from Vanilla.

Are you willing to respec if you are asked to by an officer or a class leader, in order to be more helpful to the raid? Yes, anytime.

What are your professions and why did you choose them? Enchanting - 519 / Engineering - 525. I choosed those a very long time back, at vanilla. Engineering I had since it got really nice boosts for your damage in raids, and I had enchanting back then before they nerfed disenchanting but of course enchanting aswell boosts your damage. I do also make some decent gold with enchanting.

Link for your armory?] http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/shattered-hand/frankenste%C3%ACn/advanced

Please Link a Screenshot to your UI. (use imageshack) Frankenstein,Mage, 2/8/31 Wowscrnshot122010042217

Character information (part 2 – past):
Name the previous guilds you were in and why you are leaving them/guildless I migrated to Shattered Hand just before Cataclysm launched from Burning Steppes. At Burning Steppes I was in the realm second guild called Safari and I raided with them a long time. But they decided to migrate to Twisting Nether, pretty much they mgirated from a useless realm to another useless realm so I decided to not follow them. Instead I migrated here t o join Relax bro we got this (PvP guild). They are now faction changing and it doesn't feel like they care at all about the PvE content in the game so i'd rather apply for a PvE guild.

Were you kicked out of any guilds, and if so, for what reason(s)? No , not as far as I know.

Please give a description of what rotation you use within a raid on boss encounters. Currently I'm using priority instead of a rotation:
1. Frostfire Orb - If the CD is up. Should always be used as fast as its up, since it provides a sick amount of FoF.
2. Deep Freeze if CD is up. Very good damage.
3. Brain Freeze - If Finger of Frost is up. Does really nice damage with FFB glyph and it procs ignite aswell as Frostfire orb does.
4. Ice Lance if Fingers of Frost is up.
5. Frostbolt when nothing of the above is available.
6.Pet Nova when you ain't getting any FoF procs.

What, if any, raiding experience do you have (including vanilla, TBC and WOTLK)? I did only raid a few parts in MC on my mage and Onyxia on my warlock in Vanilla.
In TBC I cleared up to 5/5 MH and 8/9 BT.
In WotLK I cleared everything before Ulduar on my warlock the first few weeks of WotLK but I decided to stop playing for a while and came back in the summer of 2009 and rerolled my mage which was still at level 70. I started raiding serious at the release of Totc. I cleard TotGC 10 man Insanity and 3/5 TotGC 25 man. When ICC released I started raiding it instantly and cleared up to 11/12 icc 25 hc and 11/12 icc 10 hc and most of the achievements there. Also I cleared Ruby Sanctum once, before I migrated to Shattered Hand.

We raid a 3 night schedule of sun / mon / tue - 4 / 3 / 3, can you maintain 95% attendance? Yes I can.

Personal information:
Age? 17

Nationality? Sweden

Do you think that you have adequate knowledge of the English language in order to understand Raid leaders, officers and other members of the guild in both oral and written speech? Yes I do, without any problems.

Could you give us the basic specifications of the computer you plan to raid with (processor, R.A.M, graphics card, operating system)? I am to be honest not that good with computers and I basicaly only know that I can raid with everything on ULTRA settings with 100 FPS while streaming at Highest on Xfire.

We allow the odd DC, internet trouble, but we don’t want this happening every single time you turn up to a raid, is your connection stable? Yes, I never disconnect.

Are you familiar with using ventrilo? Yes I am, very familiar.

Do you have a mic and will speak on ventrilo? Yes I have a microphone and I will speak.

Do you share this account with anyone? No, Never.

Do you know anyone currently in Reptilia? Since I'm still relatively new on the realm, No I do not know anyone in Reptilia.

Are you willing to keep your gear upgraded with the best gems and enchants available? Yes I am.

Are you ready to wipe in order to manage through teamwork to down some of the most difficult encounters in the game? Yes I am.

On progression raids we reserve our right to pick the best team until its on farm, do you agree to sit out if asked by the guild leader? Yes I could, but first I'd like to prove that I hopefuly aint going to be benched on those raids.

Why did you choose to apply to Reptilia? I need a stable, good , dedicated and serious PvE guild to raid and have fun with.

What are you looking to achieve within a guild? Being one of the best people in the guild, being a friend of everyone and the guy who never fails and still do really nice damage.

What are you NOT looking for within a guild? Drama lama all the time, flaming, whining about loot. Hopefuly not too much failing in raids but of course everyone needs their time to learn and understand an encounter.

Anything else you wish to add Currently my gear might look abit weird gemmed, reforged and enchanted but it's only because I was focused on PvP. I will imidently reforge to HIt cap and start replacing the incorrect gems. Hit cap > 33% crit > Mastery > Haste.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein

PostSubject: Re: Frankenstein,Mage, 2/8/31   Frankenstein,Mage, 2/8/31 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:59 pm

EDIT: Maxed out Enchanting now and only 5 skill away for maxed out Fishing,I'll gladly fish to provide the guild with materials for buff food etc.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein

PostSubject: Re: Frankenstein,Mage, 2/8/31   Frankenstein,Mage, 2/8/31 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:21 pm

Withdrawing my application. Apparently I got kicked from RBWGT by an officer which thought I was someone else.

Sorry for wasting your time reading this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frankenstein,Mage, 2/8/31   Frankenstein,Mage, 2/8/31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frankenstein,Mage, 2/8/31
Page 1 of 1