Reptilia-Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reptilia-Guild

Horde guild found on Shattered Hand.

HomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Register
 Inbox
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Been Accepted & Need Access to View Forums?
Tupz - Druid, x-realm "Cataclysm App" - < Accetped > I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:12 am by Kimahrii

» Sonaz 85 Mutilate Rogue 31 2 8 - Accepted
Tupz - Druid, x-realm "Cataclysm App" - < Accetped > I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:36 pm by Novocaine

» Kreks, Holy Paladin
Tupz - Druid, x-realm "Cataclysm App" - < Accetped > I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:47 am by xehtha

» Inthekitchen, Death Knight DPS
Tupz - Druid, x-realm "Cataclysm App" - < Accetped > I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:14 pm by lillastrumpa

» Frankenstein,Mage, 2/8/31
Tupz - Druid, x-realm "Cataclysm App" - < Accetped > I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:21 pm by Frankenstein

» Celako, druid, resto.
Tupz - Druid, x-realm "Cataclysm App" - < Accetped > I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:17 am by celako

» resto/balance druid application " cata app"
Tupz - Druid, x-realm "Cataclysm App" - < Accetped > I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:58 am by lillastrumpa

» Shammy dkdk -cross realm app
Tupz - Druid, x-realm "Cataclysm App" - < Accetped > I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:57 am by Stormcow

» Jippô-Destruction-Warlock - < Accepted >
Tupz - Druid, x-realm "Cataclysm App" - < Accetped > I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:34 am by Novocaine

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:19 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Tupz - Druid, x-realm "Cataclysm App" - < Accetped >

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fadle

Tupz - Druid, x-realm "Cataclysm App" - < Accetped > Empty
PostSubject: Tupz - Druid, x-realm "Cataclysm App" - < Accetped >   Tupz - Druid, x-realm "Cataclysm App" - < Accetped > I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:52 pm

Character information (part 1 - Current):
What is your character's name, level, class? Tupz 80, Warrior

What is your character's build? Restoration 3/1/32

Why did you choose that build? Just started to play from a long break so i specced for HC farming

Are you willing to respec if you are asked to by an officer or a class leader, in order to be more helpful to the raid? I will go the specc you need for cataclysm. Im willing to learn the specc as good as i can.

What are your professions and why did you choose them? Enchanting 434/450 - Ring enchants. Jewelcrafting 450/450 - Imba gems!

Link for your armory?] http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Chromaggus&cn=Tupz

Please Link a Screenshot to your UI. (use imageshack) https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot113010164118.jpg/

Character information (part 2 – past):
Name the previous guilds you were in and why you are leaving them/guildless I started out in Titans(A)"Chromaggus" and raided in naxx with my dk. When faction change came out i left and began my horde life. I joined oracle and progressed through Ulduar25 and ToC25hc. But everyone started to whine on officers, cry about drops. To much drama for me. Me and some people left and joined Driven. Driven started out nice and i stayed there until icc realese then i started my own 10 man guild softcore.

Please give a description of what rotation you use within a raid on boss encounters. Really depends on what kind of boss it is. If its intense i throw a view on my recount to see the top dps and try to prioritate my healing from there. Then i start casting reju on the lightlywounded and regrowth + reju on the -70%. Try to keep my wildgrowth up as much as possible in aoe and swiftmend allways in critical moments.

What, if any, raiding experience do you have (including vanilla, TBC and WOTLK)? I started out on Chromaggus Alliance as an Gnome Warlock. Werent really that great in vanilla, just a random kid running around and lvling. But TBC was like a new beggining for me. Everything changed. I read through thousand of forums trying to learn the fastest way to lvl and then go hardcore! Fought my way up to 70 and joined a guild called Hydra we really progressed fast and became realm 2nd on almost every single boss. We felt that we could compete about realm first Illidian. Everything started out like we expected, we owned. But suddenly members stopped showing up on raid times etc. And our core group vanished away. We had to build up a new squad and i was class leader so i had to invite decent Warlocks. After a week or two we started over again and finally burned down the Black Temple. After Black Temple i felt like i've done everything i wanted to so i sold my Account feeling that WoW isn't a game for me anymore. After a about half a year i started over as a druid, know i knew everything about lvling so it didnt take long before i was up and raiding again. But sadly i only made it to SSC/TK with my drood.

Then Wotlk realesed and i felt that Death knight was my thing. Lvled up my dk as realm 3rd. Joined the guild Titans and started progressing in naxxramas, after some raids i felt to go back to my old druid. Again lvling it as fast as possible. Gearing up and getting kicked from Titans because of too slow on the gearing front. Then the faction change came and i tried my luck as horde. Joined Oracle and got 12/14 in Ulduar 25. 4/5 toc25hc. But after a massive amount of whipes on Anub. Everyone started whining complaining on officers, crying about lots etc. I just felt that the guild atmosphere were destroyed. Left that guild started my own 10man guild for ICC. Cleared ICC10 and then i stopped playing before cata realese. Now im back on track and seeking a guild to stay in.

We raid a 3 night schedule of sun / mon / tue - 4 / 3 / 3, can you maintain 95% attendance? Ofc its one of the main reasons i applied to this guild i love your times and will try to keep them to 100%

Personal information:
Age? 17

Nationality? Swedish/Bosnian

Do you think that you have adequate knowledge of the English language in order to understand Raid leaders, officers and other members of the guild in both oral and written speech? Ofc, i know don't spell the most complicated words correctly but i write them so people can understand what i mean. And speech wont be no problem i hope.

Could you give us the basic specifications of the computer you plan to raid with (processor, R.A.M, graphics card, operating system)?

We allow the odd DC, internet trouble, but we don’t want this happening every single time you turn up to a raid, is your connection stable? Ati Radeon 4600 series HD, 6,00 GB RAM, Amd Phenom II X4 810, Windows 7

Are you familiar with using ventrilo? Used to host my own ventrilo servers so np!

Do you have a mic and will speak on ventrilo? I will use it when necessary, im kinda shy in the beggining.

Do you share this account with anyone? Never!

Do you know anyone currently in Reptilia? Actually not, but my friends on shattered hand told me i should give it a try with an application.

Are you willing to keep your gear upgraded with the best gems and enchants available? Gems and enchants are allways prio on my list

Are you ready to wipe in order to manage through teamwork to down some of the most difficult encounters in the game? Won't lie to you, i can rage if we whipe on the same time 20 times over and over again and it's allways the same person that fails. But i can also fail so i know how to be patient.

On progression raids we reserve our right to pick the best team until its on farm, do you agree to sit out if asked by the guild leader?

Why did you choose to apply to Reptilia? Want to leave chromaggus behind and start over on a server where i know people irl and still be in a good raiding guild.

What are you looking to achieve within a guild? Fun, I don't really care if we don't get realm first or anything i will still do my best but combining that with fun.. you can't find anything better.

What are you NOT looking for within a guild? DRAMA! I hate people that whines on the officers/leaders that they suck , they should try to be in the same position and see how it feels when people flames on you

Anything else you wish to add Not really, thanks for reading
Back to top Go down
Quillien

PostSubject: Re: Tupz - Druid, x-realm "Cataclysm App" - < Accetped >   Tupz - Druid, x-realm "Cataclysm App" - < Accetped > I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:44 am

You forgot to add the sentence which shows you read our guild rules.
Overall a pretty poor apply I must say. GL though with your apply bud.
Back to top Go down
Novocaine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tupz - Druid, x-realm "Cataclysm App" - < Accetped >   Tupz - Druid, x-realm "Cataclysm App" - < Accetped > I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:59 am

Hello and thank you for your app, at the minute we have 6 druids, 2 resto, 2 balance 2 feral dps, it will be hard fitting everyone into the raid being as it is.

I'll let gambit take a look at this and we will get back to you.

Novocaine.
Back to top Go down
https://reptilia.forumotion.co.uk
fadle

PostSubject: Tupz   Tupz - Druid, x-realm "Cataclysm App" - < Accetped > I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:15 am

Oki thanks
Back to top Go down
Gâmbit

PostSubject: Re: Tupz - Druid, x-realm "Cataclysm App" - < Accetped >   Tupz - Druid, x-realm "Cataclysm App" - < Accetped > I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:33 am

Accepted for trial as Resto, please notify us of your transfer and /w ingame for invit.

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tupz - Druid, x-realm "Cataclysm App" - < Accetped >   Tupz - Druid, x-realm "Cataclysm App" - < Accetped > I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tupz - Druid, x-realm "Cataclysm App" - < Accetped >
Page 1 of 1