Reptilia-Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reptilia-Guild

Horde guild found on Shattered Hand.

HomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Register
 Inbox
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Been Accepted & Need Access to View Forums?
Babatunde - Rogue - 51/18/2 Assassination I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:12 am by Kimahrii

» Sonaz 85 Mutilate Rogue 31 2 8 - Accepted
Babatunde - Rogue - 51/18/2 Assassination I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:36 pm by Novocaine

» Kreks, Holy Paladin
Babatunde - Rogue - 51/18/2 Assassination I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:47 am by xehtha

» Inthekitchen, Death Knight DPS
Babatunde - Rogue - 51/18/2 Assassination I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:14 pm by lillastrumpa

» Frankenstein,Mage, 2/8/31
Babatunde - Rogue - 51/18/2 Assassination I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:21 pm by Frankenstein

» Celako, druid, resto.
Babatunde - Rogue - 51/18/2 Assassination I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:17 am by celako

» resto/balance druid application " cata app"
Babatunde - Rogue - 51/18/2 Assassination I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:58 am by lillastrumpa

» Shammy dkdk -cross realm app
Babatunde - Rogue - 51/18/2 Assassination I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:57 am by Stormcow

» Jippô-Destruction-Warlock - < Accepted >
Babatunde - Rogue - 51/18/2 Assassination I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:34 am by Novocaine

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:19 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Babatunde - Rogue - 51/18/2 Assassination

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Babatunde

Babatunde - Rogue - 51/18/2 Assassination Empty
PostSubject: Babatunde - Rogue - 51/18/2 Assassination   Babatunde - Rogue - 51/18/2 Assassination I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:09 am

Character information (part 1 - Current):
What is your character's name, level, class? Babatunde, 80, Rogue

What is your character's build? 51/18/2 Assassination

Why did you choose that build? I've always loved daggers, and I love PvE so Assassination was my only option.

Are you willing to respec if you are asked to by an officer or a class leader, in order to be more helpful to the raid? Yes

What are your professions and why did you choose them? Got no good main professions atm. I don't know why really, I just haven't had the time to skilll 'em. I am 450 fishing though which gives me mah gold Smile

Link for your armory?] http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Babatunde --- Lacking some enchants n some good gems atm, but can get 'em asap if needed.

Please Link a Screenshot to your UI. (use imageshack) https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/namnlsrd.jpg/

Character information (part 2 – past):
Name the previous guilds you were in and why you are leaving them/guildless Since I hit lvl 80 I've been in <Maximum Testosterone> and I enjoy it. Great players and great personalities. But to get the most out of the game I must now leave the guild. I want to advance, since we're stuck at 11 bosses down in ICC10. I'm not a quitter but it feels like I got more to give, than what they can provide.

Were you kicked out of any guilds, and if so, for what reason(s)? -

Please give a description of what rotation you use within a raid on boss encounters. I start off with Stealth > Garrote > Slice n Dice > Hunger for Blood > Mutilate > Mutilate > Envenom. And then I just keep HfB up and Slice n Dice and finish 4-5 combopoints by Envenom.

What, if any, raiding experience do you have (including vanilla, TBC and WOTLK)? I've been play a bit in all expansion. In vanilla, I just leveled on the Alliance side. And then came TBC and I hit 70 with my Human Warlock and raided some. Not too much, think I got some bosses down in BT but nothing serious. In WoTLK I've killed 11/12 in Icecrown Citadel and pretty much finished everything off before ICC aswell. ToC10 heroic almost down.

We raid a 3 night schedule of sun / mon / tue - 4 / 3 / 3, can you maintain 95% attendance? I can attain 100% attendence no problem.

Personal information:
Age? 18

Nationality? Swedish

Do you think that you have adequate knowledge of the English language in order to understand Raid leaders, officers and other members of the guild in both oral and written speech? Yes I do.

Could you give us the basic specifications of the computer you plan to raid with (processor, R.A.M, graphics card, operating system)? Processor: Intel Core i5 2.8 GhZ. RAM 4GB. Geforce GTX 460 1GB and finally I roll with W7.

We allow the odd DC, internet trouble, but we don’t want this happening every single time you turn up to a raid, is your connection stable? Ofcourse

Are you familiar with using ventrilo? Yes

Do you have a mic and will speak on ventrilo? Yes

Do you share this account with anyone? No

Do you know anyone currently in Reptilia? No

Are you willing to keep your gear upgraded with the best gems and enchants available? Yes I do. Currently I am not upgraded with ze best. But if I get in I will socket the best n get the best enchants.

Are you ready to wipe in order to manage through teamwork to down some of the most difficult encounters in the game? Yes

On progression raids we reserve our right to pick the best team until its on farm, do you agree to sit out if asked by the guild leader? Yes

Why did you choose to apply to Reptilia? A new fresh guild on Shattered Hand. Pretty perfect to get in a good guild before Cataclysm, maximizes my chances to gear up in Cata Smile

What are you looking to achieve within a guild? I want to kill every high-end content.

What are you NOT looking for within a guild? I hate guys that leave after a few whipes, or people who leaves raids at 23.00 cuz they're going to sleep.

Anything else you wish to add I love you guys.
Back to top Go down
nadox

PostSubject: Re: Babatunde - Rogue - 51/18/2 Assassination   Babatunde - Rogue - 51/18/2 Assassination I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:15 am

Would you mind logging out with your PVE gear

wowarmory showing pvp gear

Last edited by nadox on Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : word)
Back to top Go down
Gorebella

Gorebella

PostSubject: Re: Babatunde - Rogue - 51/18/2 Assassination   Babatunde - Rogue - 51/18/2 Assassination I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:58 am

Hm, black magic on dagger?
I thought it was for spellcasters, or am i wrong ?
Back to top Go down
Babatunde

PostSubject: Re: Babatunde - Rogue - 51/18/2 Assassination   Babatunde - Rogue - 51/18/2 Assassination I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:14 am

Gorebella wrote:
Hm, black magic on dagger?
I thought it was for spellcasters, or am i wrong ?

Both, +250 haste rating Wink
Back to top Go down
nisht

PostSubject: Re: Babatunde - Rogue - 51/18/2 Assassination   Babatunde - Rogue - 51/18/2 Assassination I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:53 am

Hello there, Babatunde! Smile
1: You got black magic enchanted on your dagger wich is a good thought, tho u aint got any spells so it barley wont proc. It do procs when u apply poisens tho, but berserking is still far more effective, bcs it can proc on every melee hit u do and BM got a CD. It is however a dps increase if you swap weapons to the wep with BM then swap back during the internal CD (35 secs~). But as i understand u dont have more then 2 weps and dont do wep swaps. So 2x zerks is more effective.
2: You dont want to stack arp when u go assas. You rather want ap+haste, so you can change alot of your gear to get more dps.
3: You are not even half-way to the expertise cap, and you still got the arp boots, when u easly can just craft the expertise boots. You can also buy ifkurus sack of wonder wich gives u hit so you can get some new trinkets.
4: You barley have any enchants at all, and those that you actually have doesn't help you at all (exept wrist, OH, head, legs).

You could even buy the trown wep for 30 frost's and get a huge gear upgrade.

EDIT: You have specced 51/18/2 so i thought u had the best specc. but when i saw your tree @ armory i got curious. Razz
You have specced 2/2 in blood splatter even tho u dont even use rupture in your rotation.
You should use those points in fleet footed instead bcs at you need to move at almost all encounters, and that would make your dps increase alot if you get to your target faster.
You also specced 2/2 in opportunity when it's better to specc 2/5 in relentless strikes.
Like this:
http://www.wowhead.com/talent#f0ec0egoVboIuVo0xV0xcZb:TIp
Back to top Go down
Babatunde

PostSubject: Re: Babatunde - Rogue - 51/18/2 Assassination   Babatunde - Rogue - 51/18/2 Assassination I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:47 am

nisht wrote:
Hello there, Babatunde! Smile
1: You got black magic enchanted on your dagger wich is a good thought, tho u aint got any spells so it barley wont proc. It do procs when u apply poisens tho, but berserking is still far more effective, bcs it can proc on every melee hit u do and BM got a CD. It is however a dps increase if you swap weapons to the wep with BM then swap back during the internal CD (35 secs~). But as i understand u dont have more then 2 weps and dont do wep swaps. So 2x zerks is more effective.
2: You dont want to stack arp when u go assas. You rather want ap+haste, so you can change alot of your gear to get more dps.
3: You are not even half-way to the expertise cap, and you still got the arp boots, when u easly can just craft the expertise boots. You can also buy ifkurus sack of wonder wich gives u hit so you can get some new trinkets.
4: You barley have any enchants at all, and those that you actually have doesn't help you at all (exept wrist, OH, head, legs).

You could even buy the trown wep for 30 frost's and get a huge gear upgrade.

EDIT: You have specced 51/18/2 so i thought u had the best specc. but when i saw your tree @ armory i got curious. Razz
You have specced 2/2 in blood splatter even tho u dont even use rupture in your rotation.
You should use those points in fleet footed instead bcs at you need to move at almost all encounters, and that would make your dps increase alot if you get to your target faster.
You also specced 2/2 in opportunity when it's better to specc 2/5 in relentless strikes.
Like this:
http://www.wowhead.com/talent#f0ec0egoVboIuVo0xV0xcZb:TIp

Daaamn, I just got declined!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Babatunde - Rogue - 51/18/2 Assassination   Babatunde - Rogue - 51/18/2 Assassination I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Babatunde - Rogue - 51/18/2 Assassination
Page 1 of 1