Reptilia-Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reptilia-Guild

Horde guild found on Shattered Hand.

HomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Register
 Inbox
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Been Accepted & Need Access to View Forums?
Peggles - Holy Paladin - Accepted. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:12 am by Kimahrii

» Sonaz 85 Mutilate Rogue 31 2 8 - Accepted
Peggles - Holy Paladin - Accepted. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:36 pm by Novocaine

» Kreks, Holy Paladin
Peggles - Holy Paladin - Accepted. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:47 am by xehtha

» Inthekitchen, Death Knight DPS
Peggles - Holy Paladin - Accepted. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:14 pm by lillastrumpa

» Frankenstein,Mage, 2/8/31
Peggles - Holy Paladin - Accepted. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:21 pm by Frankenstein

» Celako, druid, resto.
Peggles - Holy Paladin - Accepted. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:17 am by celako

» resto/balance druid application " cata app"
Peggles - Holy Paladin - Accepted. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:58 am by lillastrumpa

» Shammy dkdk -cross realm app
Peggles - Holy Paladin - Accepted. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:57 am by Stormcow

» Jippô-Destruction-Warlock - < Accepted >
Peggles - Holy Paladin - Accepted. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:34 am by Novocaine

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:19 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Peggles - Holy Paladin - Accepted.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Peggles

Peggles - Holy Paladin - Accepted. Empty
PostSubject: Peggles - Holy Paladin - Accepted.   Peggles - Holy Paladin - Accepted. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:13 pm

NOTE: Before I begin, I am aware that you're not in a desperate need for a holy paladin. But please hear me out and see what you think, I'd be really grateful Smile

Character information (part 1 - Current):

What is your character's name, level, class? My name is Peggles, a level 80 holy paladin.

What is your character's build? I currently use a holy/protection build. I'm not gonna lie, it was just the first build I heard about and I saw Divine Guardian more useful than anything in the retribution tree, so I just stuck with it. It's done me just fine so far Smile

Why did you choose that build? Like I said, I preferred Divine Guardian over anything in the retribution tree.

Are you willing to respec if you are asked to by an officer or a class leader, in order to be more helpful to the raid? Yeah of course, definitely.

What are your professions and why did you choose them? At the moment I only have enchanting, for the ring enchants, and simple to be able to enchant my own and other people's gear. I'm planning on powerleveling Jewelcrafting aswell for the gems, and I want it in time for Cataclysm. Only dinged 80 like three weeks ago, hence why my gear isn't amazing either!

Link for your armory? http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Peggles

Please Link a Screenshot to your UI. (use imageshack) https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img405/2861/wowscrnshot100410000837.jpg You don't really see everything in this one, like my 25-man grid or my DXE bars, but it's the best I could get without a raid, suppose it's better than ignoring it like a lil tard ^^

Character information (part 2 – past):

Name the previous guilds you were in and why you are leaving them/guildless I'm currently in Postmortem, and they're all decent people but there is almost no raiding whatsoever.

Were you kicked out of any guilds, and if so, for what reason(s)? Nope this is the first guild I've been in since i hit 80.

Please give a description of what rotation you use within a raid on boss encounters. No rotation, I just beacon whoever is most efficient and spam the shit out of whoever needs it! Very Happy

What, if any, raiding experience do you have (including vanilla, TBC and WOTLK)? I began in late Vanilla so I was like level 50-something when TBC came out. In TBC I raided pretty much everything up to Sunwell, however I didn't clear anything in there. In Wrath I've cleared everything up to 10/12 hardmodes in ICC10, and cleared ICC25 (before the ridiculous ezmode buff) with only the first four on heroic (I quit for a while). I build up a respectable name and was known as arguably the meanest death knight on alliance side Wink Now I've come back and I'm ready to clear absolutely everything!

We raid a 3 night schedule of sun / mon / tue - 4 / 3 / 3, can you maintain 95% attendance? I led a guild called Oblivion on the alliance side (IRL guild) and we raided four times a week for several months, and I never missed a single raid Smile I can promise 100% attendance! On top of that, I'll be outside, flasked up and ready to help summon, on time, every time.

Personal information:

Age? Seventeen years old, however I'm no idiot and I don't have any school shit which can possibly stop me from raiding. So don't let my age discourage you guys from giving me a shot!

Nationality? English all the way <3

Do you think that you have adequate knowledge of the English language in order to understand Raid leaders, officers and other members of the guild in both oral and written speech? I hope so o.O!

Could you give us the basic specifications of the computer you plan to raid with (processor, R.A.M, graphics card, operating system)? I'm not really too good with computers but I have 4gb RAM and a 1gb HD Radeon graphics card. No lag if that's what you're worried about.

We allow the odd DC, internet trouble, but we don’t want this happening every single time you turn up to a raid, is your connection stable? I honestly can't remember the last time I DC'd. Don't wanna tell you it NEVER happens just incase, but I haven't DC'd for a long, long time Smile

Are you familiar with using ventrilo? I have sore ears from my headset, I push to talk when my mother talks to me, and I wait to hear my voice whenever I speak to someone. To answer the question, I'm more than familiar with vent -.- Razz

Do you have a mic and will speak on ventrilo? Yep I'll speak if needed however I'm not one to piss people off during raid times. Always nice to be social outside the raids and stuff though.

Do you share this account with anyone? Nope.

Do you know anyone currently in Reptilia? I know Impriestlol, a good IRL friend of mine, we used to lead Oblivion together.

Are you willing to keep your gear upgraded with the best gems and enchants available? Yes of course, I always have a ridiculous amount of gems and mats just ready for when I get a new item!

Are you ready to wipe in order to manage through teamwork to down some of the most difficult encounters in the game? I've wiped for weeks on end before, and as long as people are determined, I love it.

On progression raids we reserve our right to pick the best team until its on farm, do you agree to sit out if asked by the guild leader? Of course, as long as the guild is progressing in content, I'm happy.

Why did you choose to apply to Reptilia? Well I saw your forum post, then I was told about it by a friend, then I saw that Impriestlol, so after hearing about it quite alot, I thought to myself 'I gotta join this guild!'

What are you looking to achieve within a guild? Make some good friends, and have a great time while smashing through content with top-quality players. I really miss logging on, and seeing 24 other established players, all ready to kick ass with you. I'm fed up of pugging my way through everything and just wanna be part of a solid guild again.

What are you NOT looking for within a guild? People with a lack of effort and determination. Kinda obvious, nobody wants that in a guild Smile

Anything else you wish to add If you don't need a holydin, I'd be willing to specc retri or protection. I will do whatever it takes to join this guild, and if you do accept me, I'll be around for a long, long time! Please just give me a shot, I won't let ya down! I don't really know what to put here, but I am one of those players that a guild leader wants in his guild, that's the only way I can put it Smile

Last edited by Peggles on Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
casinai

PostSubject: Re: Peggles - Holy Paladin - Accepted.   Peggles - Holy Paladin - Accepted. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:35 pm

thank you for your application we will get back to you shortly.

/casinai
Back to top Go down
Peggles

PostSubject: Re: Peggles - Holy Paladin - Accepted.   Peggles - Holy Paladin - Accepted. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:52 pm

Nice one, look forward 2 hearing from ya
Back to top Go down
Gorebella

Gorebella

PostSubject: Re: Peggles - Holy Paladin - Accepted.   Peggles - Holy Paladin - Accepted. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:47 am

Played with him in icc for a week or two ago.. He got some skills, even if he lack some gear.

Gl with the apply Smile
Back to top Go down
Peggles

PostSubject: Re: Peggles - Holy Paladin - Accepted.   Peggles - Holy Paladin - Accepted. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:32 am

Oi my gear is better than it was back then! Cheers tho bud ^^
Back to top Go down
Novocaine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Peggles - Holy Paladin - Accepted.   Peggles - Holy Paladin - Accepted. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:50 am

Thank you for your application,

Whisper me/ Casinai or Gambit in game for invite.

Novocaine.
Back to top Go down
https://reptilia.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peggles - Holy Paladin - Accepted.   Peggles - Holy Paladin - Accepted. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peggles - Holy Paladin - Accepted.
Page 1 of 1