Reptilia-Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reptilia-Guild

Horde guild found on Shattered Hand.

HomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Register
 Inbox
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Been Accepted & Need Access to View Forums?
Jìnx, Hunter, Beast Mastery, 31/2/3. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:12 am by Kimahrii

» Sonaz 85 Mutilate Rogue 31 2 8 - Accepted
Jìnx, Hunter, Beast Mastery, 31/2/3. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:36 pm by Novocaine

» Kreks, Holy Paladin
Jìnx, Hunter, Beast Mastery, 31/2/3. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:47 am by xehtha

» Inthekitchen, Death Knight DPS
Jìnx, Hunter, Beast Mastery, 31/2/3. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:14 pm by lillastrumpa

» Frankenstein,Mage, 2/8/31
Jìnx, Hunter, Beast Mastery, 31/2/3. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:21 pm by Frankenstein

» Celako, druid, resto.
Jìnx, Hunter, Beast Mastery, 31/2/3. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:17 am by celako

» resto/balance druid application " cata app"
Jìnx, Hunter, Beast Mastery, 31/2/3. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:58 am by lillastrumpa

» Shammy dkdk -cross realm app
Jìnx, Hunter, Beast Mastery, 31/2/3. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:57 am by Stormcow

» Jippô-Destruction-Warlock - < Accepted >
Jìnx, Hunter, Beast Mastery, 31/2/3. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:34 am by Novocaine

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:19 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Jìnx, Hunter, Beast Mastery, 31/2/3.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jììnx

Jìnx, Hunter, Beast Mastery, 31/2/3. Empty
PostSubject: Jìnx, Hunter, Beast Mastery, 31/2/3.   Jìnx, Hunter, Beast Mastery, 31/2/3. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:33 pm

Character information (part 1 - Current):
What is your character's name, level, class? Jìnx, 80, Hunter

What is your character's build? 31/2/3

Why did you choose that build? Because I checked out some of the best hunters in game and talked to some good hunters I know and I also checked out some forums and blogs, for example Elitistjerks.com.

Are you willing to respec if you are asked to by an officer or a class leader, in order to be more helpful to the raid? Of course.

What are your professions and why did you choose them? Mining, because I've had it from level 1 for moneymaking. Engineering, because of the advantages as the Haste enchant and Nitro Boots etc. When i got the money for it, wich is soon, I will replace mining with Jewelcrafting.

Link for your armory?] http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=J%C3%ACnx

Please Link a Screenshot to your UI. (use imageshack) https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/f/wowscrnshot100710162924.jpg/
The print is taken a few days ago, before the patch and I am currently working on making it look the same.

Character information (part 2 – past):
Name the previous guilds you were in and why you are leaving them/guildless Haven't been in any guilds on Shattered Hand so far. I used to play on Executus in a guild named Oprah Wîndfury. (I know, the name...) I left it to come to Shattered Hand to play with some RL friends.

Were you kicked out of any guilds, and if so, for what reason(s)? I have never got kicked out of any guild.

Please give a description of what rotation you use within a raid on boss encounters. I haven't quite figured it all out perfectly just yet but I'm working on it! I start by putting up Misdirection on the tank, Hunters Mark and a sting on the target ofc. Then I Pop Kill Command and Bestial Wrath etc. Arcane shot(Prio) and then some Steady Shot to get some focus up. Focus fire when the stacks are up. Always renew stings and CDs when ready.

What, if any, raiding experience do you have (including vanilla, TBC and WOTLK)? I didnt play in Vanilla and didn't reach level 70 in TBC but I have done a few of the raids at level 80 for fun.
In WOTLK i have basicly done it all exept some hardmodes, HCs, Yogg-Saron and a few bosses in ICC 25man. (Didn't play in a good guild enough back then.)
In Oprah we spent alot of time at Anub Arak 25man HC but we never got him down so 4/5 was all i got in TotGC.
ICC:
10man: 12/12 Normal 6/12 HC
25man: 8/12 Normal 3/12 HC
ICC hasn't been the best time for me as i have played more PvP than PvE but thats what I want to change!

We raid a 3 night schedule of sun / mon / tue - 4 / 3 / 3, can you maintain 95% attendance? I've done it before and I'll do it again! Smile

Personal information:
Age? 17

Nationality? As many other players on this realm, I'm from Sweden Smile

Do you think that you have adequate knowledge of the English language in order to understand Raid leaders, officers and other members of the guild in both oral and written speech? I do. If there is any I dont quite understand or have the knowledge of there is always lexicons and google translate Wink

Could you give us the basic specifications of the computer you plan to raid with (processor, R.A.M, graphics card, operating system)? Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 65 X2 Dual Core 6000+ 3.02 GHz. RAM: 4.00 GB. Operating system: Windows 7.

We allow the odd DC, internet trouble, but we don’t want this happening every single time you turn up to a raid, is your connection stable? Very stable.

Are you familiar with using ventrilo? I basicly grew up in ventrilo Wink

Do you have a mic and will speak on ventrilo? I sure do and I sure will!

Do you share this account with anyone? Absolutely not.

Do you know anyone currently in Reptilia? Not really, no.

Are you willing to keep your gear upgraded with the best gems and enchants available? Yes, I'm currently getting money to lose the last crit gems that replaced my ARP gems.

Are you ready to wipe in order to manage through teamwork to down some of the most difficult encounters in the game? Gladly!

On progression raids we reserve our right to pick the best team until its on farm, do you agree to sit out if asked by the guild leader? I do want what's best for the guild/raid so yes.

Why did you choose to apply to Reptilia? I've heard some good about it and I have good experiences from pugs with alts from this guild.

What are you looking to achieve within a guild? To progress and have fun doing it. Smile

What are you NOT looking for within a guild? People who aren't sure of what they want from raiding and how to get it. And of course slackers.

Anything else you wish to add If i do play with a guild, I am very dedicated to making it work and making it a good time.
Also, what happened to the world?

Last edited by jììnx on Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:18 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chingu

Chingu

PostSubject: Re: Jìnx, Hunter, Beast Mastery, 31/2/3.   Jìnx, Hunter, Beast Mastery, 31/2/3. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:47 pm

I'm not the one making ACCEPTED/DENIED votes.
Imo it looks like you don't fit in with our current raiding hunters.
You got really low PVE experience within ICC and I don't know how you'r gear looks like becuse armory only shows the pvp gear but having mining as an profession from level 1 until now tells me you'r not the dedicated one doing everything you can to improve you'r damage in raids. Basicly saying that you will replace mining with JC when you got the right gold for it sounds like an cheap excuse. I don't want to be an asshole in my post reply but if you were dedicated enough you would alrdy have maxed JC weeks ago tbh. Anyway good luck with you'r application and thanks for taking you'r time applying to Reptilia!

GOOD LUCK
Back to top Go down
jììnx

PostSubject: Re: Jìnx, Hunter, Beast Mastery, 31/2/3.   Jìnx, Hunter, Beast Mastery, 31/2/3. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:25 am

Thanks Chingu for the reply! About the profession thing: I've had mining and JC before but got engineering when I started doing PvP more and more. If I would get into a good raiding guild again I would of course start levling JC the second i got in. About the armory, there seams to be some kind of problem with itafter the patch but you can just meet me in Dalaran for an in-game spec. The important thing is that you dont doubt my dedication to raiding and to the guild I do it with. I know every single tactic in ICC, even the heroics so my lack of experience in ICC I can asure you, is not a problem. I have watched almost every video on Tankspot and several on Youtube and so on. Got friends who used to raid with Last Generation and have been watching one of them live streaming while raiding also.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Novocaine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jìnx, Hunter, Beast Mastery, 31/2/3.   Jìnx, Hunter, Beast Mastery, 31/2/3. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:14 am

Thanks for the application Jinx, just want to talk to a hunter in my guild and then we will get back to you, should be tomorrow sometime.

Thanks

Novo.
Back to top Go down
https://reptilia.forumotion.co.uk
Xstracker

PostSubject: Re: Jìnx, Hunter, Beast Mastery, 31/2/3.   Jìnx, Hunter, Beast Mastery, 31/2/3. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:58 pm

Hey there Jìnx. i'm sorry but as in chingus reply it's quite easy to say ''i'll skill up JC when i get enough gold'' if you realy wanna improve your preformance in raids it's a good thing to skill JC to max.
but still you seem like a skilled hunter.But the lack of achivments show some lack of experience in raiding but achivments isnt all. But i would realy like to se your armory before i go further. so try get it to work can't help Novo at this time beacuse i would like to see your gear and how you handle it Very Happy

Good luck with the application!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jìnx, Hunter, Beast Mastery, 31/2/3.   Jìnx, Hunter, Beast Mastery, 31/2/3. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jìnx, Hunter, Beast Mastery, 31/2/3.
Page 1 of 1