Reptilia-Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reptilia-Guild

Horde guild found on Shattered Hand.

HomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Register
 Inbox
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Been Accepted & Need Access to View Forums?
80 Retri/Prot paladin - Nuggetz! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:12 am by Kimahrii

» Sonaz 85 Mutilate Rogue 31 2 8 - Accepted
80 Retri/Prot paladin - Nuggetz! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:36 pm by Novocaine

» Kreks, Holy Paladin
80 Retri/Prot paladin - Nuggetz! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:47 am by xehtha

» Inthekitchen, Death Knight DPS
80 Retri/Prot paladin - Nuggetz! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:14 pm by lillastrumpa

» Frankenstein,Mage, 2/8/31
80 Retri/Prot paladin - Nuggetz! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:21 pm by Frankenstein

» Celako, druid, resto.
80 Retri/Prot paladin - Nuggetz! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:17 am by celako

» resto/balance druid application " cata app"
80 Retri/Prot paladin - Nuggetz! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:58 am by lillastrumpa

» Shammy dkdk -cross realm app
80 Retri/Prot paladin - Nuggetz! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:57 am by Stormcow

» Jippô-Destruction-Warlock - < Accepted >
80 Retri/Prot paladin - Nuggetz! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:34 am by Novocaine

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:19 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

80 Retri/Prot paladin - Nuggetz!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nuggetz

80 Retri/Prot paladin - Nuggetz! Empty
PostSubject: 80 Retri/Prot paladin - Nuggetz!   80 Retri/Prot paladin - Nuggetz! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:04 am

What is your character's name, level, class? Nuggetz - 80 Paladin

What is your character's build? Retri Paladin mainspec, but I got prot offspec Smile

Why did you choose that build? I used to play a holydin a little while ago, and found ret really fun and the game should be about fun so..

Are you willing to respec if you are asked to by an officer or a class leader, in order to be more helpful to the raid? yeah ofcourse
What are your professions and why did you choose them? Engineering - haste on gloves is realy nice, and boots/cape are kinda cool aswell, and mining is just there untill i got enough mats to go BS:)

Link for your armory?] im normal in random gear so you can come inspect anytime!

Please Link a Screenshot to your UI. (use imageshack) playing really simple blizz UI with a few add-ons scattered around

Name the previous guilds you were in and why you are leaving them/guildless Well not really played in many guilds on the horde side, played in OOTH and Mithrid/ Chaos Theory back on alliance a while ago and Order Of The Hammer are best on alliance

Were you kicked out of any guilds, and if so, for what reason(s)? Nope, Came to horde with a few irl mates.

Please give a description of what rotation you use within a raid on boss encounters. Normal open with judgement from range to get to the boss quicker, (single talent in long arm) and kinda spam crusader strike/judgement untill i get 3 holy powers, or anything procs smash templars when wings+zealotary up i use crusader strike templars and hit my hammer of wraths, and ofcourse exorcism but with this new patch consecration doesn't seem viable on single target mobs scenes crusader strike gives me a holy power and is on such a small cooldown due to talents and haste.

What, if any, raiding experience do you have (including vanilla, TBC and WOTLK)? Never played vanila, started halfway though TBC and cleared upto 6 in BT killed vashj when she was hard, not kaelthas though Sad this was on my old account i played on alliance a rogue. in wotlk i played blood tanking deathknight/rogue and holypaladin on alliance cleared naxx10/25 ulduar 10 with drakes , never done yogg 25man ulduar cleared everything before with some hardmodes aswell onyxia 10/25 with 3drakes blabla maylgos 10/25 toc 10heroic insanity toc25 everything heroic other then anub , icc 10 with 9 hardmodes and lk kill and icc25 with 6 hards and no LK kill Sad( killed hallion 10, not 25 though

We raid a 3 night schedule of sun / mon / tue - 4 / 3 / 3, can you maintain 95% attendance? Yes lol! in ulduar times we made 10 man raids that went from 11till 4 in the morning for 3 days a week aswell as keeping a 4/5 day week normal raid time.

Age? 17, nearly 18.

Nationality? English, I love in the same town as Impriest and Peggles.

Do you think that you have adequate knowledge of the English language in order to understand Raid leaders, officers and other members of the guild in both oral and written speech? Yes my english is fine.

Could you give us the basic specifications of the computer you plan to raid with (processor, R.A.M, graphics card, operating system)? 4gb ram, nice nvidia graphics card , runs smooth on high settings all i know really lol

We allow the odd DC, internet trouble, but we don’t want this happening every single time you turn up to a raid, is your connection stable? yeah, really nice.

Are you familiar with using ventrilo? yeah , always on vent from the moment i turn my pc on, on wow 24/7 really

Do you have a mic and will speak on ventrilo? Yeah, I like to share my opinions and help out where/if needed.

Do you share this account with anyone? nah

Do you know anyone currently in Reptilia? impriestlol and peggles both irl mates, played with alot of your guys.

Are you willing to keep your gear upgraded with the best gems and enchants available? ofcourse, slacky gems and enchants are anoying

Are you ready to wipe in order to manage through teamwork to down some of the most difficult encounters in the game? ofcourse, i wiped for so long on yoggsaron 10 man it toke us nights of late night raiding and either way i love to play the game.

On progression raids we reserve our right to pick the best team until its on farm, do you agree to sit out if asked by the guild leader? Yes, i dont mind roating in and out of raids, its fine, people need diff bosses or the fights just need diff classes. Like Saufand hardmode 25 man, we went with 4 Holydins

Why did you choose to apply to Reptilia? Your members are nice, your guild motos are very similar to mine and I want a friendly and mature place to raid , aswell as my irl friends are with yous.

What are you looking to achieve within a guild? Finish off WOTLK nicely with some new friends! and start CATA hard with a great bunch of people in a fun enviroment and kill all de shit!

What are you NOT looking for within a guild? people that waste my time! slackers and little tards >.>
Anything else you wish to add

I can play prot/ret , although my prot gear may need some tuning i really enjoy playing it Smile and both specs infact.
Back to top Go down
Chingu

Chingu

PostSubject: Re: 80 Retri/Prot paladin - Nuggetz!   80 Retri/Prot paladin - Nuggetz! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:50 pm

nuggetz wrote:
Link for your armory?] im normal in random gear so you can come inspect anytime!

Isin't really an answer for the question and please follow the instructions here: https://reptilia.forumotion.co.uk/applications-f1/application-template-t2.htm

You forgot to add the color man!

Good luck with you'r apply Nuggetz!

Btw are you in love with the same town as Impriest and Peggles? Razz
Back to top Go down
nuggetz

PostSubject: Re: 80 Retri/Prot paladin - Nuggetz!   80 Retri/Prot paladin - Nuggetz! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:23 pm

I love very much!!

and I couldn't get the thing to work so I copyed somebody elses and put my Infomation in Smile))
Back to top Go down
nuggetz

PostSubject: Re: 80 Retri/Prot paladin - Nuggetz!   80 Retri/Prot paladin - Nuggetz! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:25 pm

and thankyou thankyou !
Back to top Go down
nuggetz

PostSubject: Re: 80 Retri/Prot paladin - Nuggetz!   80 Retri/Prot paladin - Nuggetz! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:45 pm

and didn't see the bit at the top , im normaly in tanking or healing gear where ive been farming heroics so you won't see my ret gear
Back to top Go down
Peggles

PostSubject: Re: 80 Retri/Prot paladin - Nuggetz!   80 Retri/Prot paladin - Nuggetz! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:27 pm

no link to a screenshot or armory? and it asks why you chose your build, not your specc!

pegglez
Back to top Go down
nuggetz

PostSubject: Re: 80 Retri/Prot paladin - Nuggetz!   80 Retri/Prot paladin - Nuggetz! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:22 pm

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img156/9273/wowscrnshot101710121649.jpg As I said lol, pretty much standard blizz ui with omen , DBM recount and using standard blizz frames really.

and my gear on the armory is incorrect and it's not showing that I have mining.
Back to top Go down
Novocaine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 80 Retri/Prot paladin - Nuggetz!   80 Retri/Prot paladin - Nuggetz! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:05 am

would like to offer you a trial, whisper me in game for inv.

Novo.
Back to top Go down
https://reptilia.forumotion.co.uk
Deé

PostSubject: Re: 80 Retri/Prot paladin - Nuggetz!   80 Retri/Prot paladin - Nuggetz! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:17 am

Don't have that much to say apart from you should never just sit and wait for CS CD to come off, its true that consecration aint that good anymore but its a filler skill so you dont have to sit do nothing for 1-2 secs. Crusader strike is number one in our list nowdays the only time it isn't is if your judgment of the pure goes of, then the first thing you need to do is judgment to get it back ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 80 Retri/Prot paladin - Nuggetz!   80 Retri/Prot paladin - Nuggetz! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

80 Retri/Prot paladin - Nuggetz!
Page 1 of 1