Reptilia-Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reptilia-Guild

Horde guild found on Shattered Hand.

HomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Register
 Inbox
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Been Accepted & Need Access to View Forums?
Lockzorian/Destro/2-3-31 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:12 am by Kimahrii

» Sonaz 85 Mutilate Rogue 31 2 8 - Accepted
Lockzorian/Destro/2-3-31 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:36 pm by Novocaine

» Kreks, Holy Paladin
Lockzorian/Destro/2-3-31 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:47 am by xehtha

» Inthekitchen, Death Knight DPS
Lockzorian/Destro/2-3-31 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:14 pm by lillastrumpa

» Frankenstein,Mage, 2/8/31
Lockzorian/Destro/2-3-31 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:21 pm by Frankenstein

» Celako, druid, resto.
Lockzorian/Destro/2-3-31 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:17 am by celako

» resto/balance druid application " cata app"
Lockzorian/Destro/2-3-31 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:58 am by lillastrumpa

» Shammy dkdk -cross realm app
Lockzorian/Destro/2-3-31 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:57 am by Stormcow

» Jippô-Destruction-Warlock - < Accepted >
Lockzorian/Destro/2-3-31 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:34 am by Novocaine

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:19 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Lockzorian/Destro/2-3-31

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lockzorian

Lockzorian/Destro/2-3-31 Empty
PostSubject: Lockzorian/Destro/2-3-31   Lockzorian/Destro/2-3-31 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 12:58 pm

Character information (part 1 - Current):
What is your character's name, level, class? Lockzorian, lvl80, Warlock

What is your character's build? Destruction

Why did you choose that build? Was just something i was messing around with after new patch, alltho ive tried it out for a bit and i like it very much. Gives me some pretty high dps compared with my gear atm, but might respecc for 2 points in improved corruption instead of Doom and gloom.

Are you willing to respec if you are asked to by an officer or a class leader, in order to be more helpful to the raid? Ofcourse, im a teamplayer and not selfish.

What are your professions and why did you choose them? JC and Tailoring both at 450. Jc i choosed mostly for the "big" gems, and my alt is a miner, so i can make a pretty good profit out of it. Same as i think its a great proffession for endraiding. Tailoring is always nice, and it gives me the extra cloak enchant wich i find pretty usefull.

Link for your armory?] http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Lockzorian

Please Link a Screenshot to your UI. (use imageshack) Useing Wow original atm.

Character information (part 2 – past):
Name the previous guilds you were in and why you are leaving them/guildless New to the server, but hopeing for a fresh start.

Were you kicked out of any guilds, and if so, for what reason(s)? Nah, was officer in a guild called Simple on Aszune before, were i raided icc25 with my paladin. Alltho we disbanned and everyone searched for new things that suited them. Never been kicked since im not a hogger, i give and take, equal is the best.

Please give a description of what rotation you use within a raid on boss encounters. Start of with Cure of Elements --> Agony (can use Corruption if i specc that instead) --> Immolation --> Conflag ---> Chaosbolt --> 2x Incinerate and then when i got soul shard i often put in a instant Soul fire after that.

What, if any, raiding experience do you have (including vanilla, TBC and WOTLK)? Started playing at the end of vanilla, so nothing there. Alltho raided in TBC from karazahn up to full clear in BT.. Only odne Sunwell at lvl 80. Wotlk ive done everything up to ICC25 Lich king (never got him down tho) on my paladin. No heroic modes however but im eager to learn!

We raid a 3 night schedule of sun / mon / tue - 4 / 3 / 3, can you maintain 95% attendance? I can and i will.

Personal information:
Age? 22, soon to be 23.

Nationality? Swedish.

Do you think that you have adequate knowledge of the English language in order to understand Raid leaders, officers and other members of the guild in both oral and written speech? Yes i do.

Could you give us the basic specifications of the computer you plan to raid with (processor, R.A.M, graphics card, operating system)? Hmm all i can say is that its pretty new, build it myself some months ago after my graphic card got destroyed. its a Quad-core with 4 gb RAM and a Geforce 9800 GTX+ grapich card and running it with windows 7 atm.

We allow the odd DC, internet trouble, but we don’t want this happening every single time you turn up to a raid, is your connection stable? Yep, alltho loading screen are fucked up in game atm, so ussually gets D/C's once in a while when i enter some entrence portals.

Are you familiar with using ventrilo? Very familiar.

Do you have a mic and will speak on ventrilo? Im not afraid:)

Do you share this account with anyone? Never ever.

Do you know anyone currently in Reptilia? Been playing some with Peggles:)

Are you willing to keep your gear upgraded with the best gems and enchants available? yes, been farming for many days in a row now, still not yet done, but working hard on it.

Are you ready to wipe in order to manage through teamwork to down some of the most difficult encounters in the game? Absolutley!

On progression raids we reserve our right to pick the best team until its on farm, do you agree to sit out if asked by the guild leader? I wouldnt mind, progress in a guild achivement, and tbh, this is not a singelplayer game.

Why did you choose to apply to Reptilia? Seams like a good guild and i saw that you guys were in need of a warlock, so i tooked a shot:)

What are you looking to achieve within a guild? Mostly have fun and get something out from wow. I wanna be at the top, fighting for hardmodes, achive and overcome difficultiys and be a part of a group that shares my attention for the game.

What are you NOT looking for within a guild? Rude people that only cares about their self.. Needless to day, who wants to be around people like that ?

Anything else you wish to add Nah nothing much, If you want some perosnal informationa bout me and see who i am, youre more then welcome to toss me a mail in game or just do a /w Smile .. and oh yeah, What happened to the world? :O.
Over and out
-Lockzorian

Back to top Go down
Peggles

PostSubject: Re: Lockzorian/Destro/2-3-31   Lockzorian/Destro/2-3-31 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 9:21 am

played with this guy a couple times, decent player!
Back to top Go down
Novocaine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lockzorian/Destro/2-3-31   Lockzorian/Destro/2-3-31 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:33 pm

i would like to offer you a trial.

whisper me in game for inv.
Back to top Go down
https://reptilia.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lockzorian/Destro/2-3-31   Lockzorian/Destro/2-3-31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lockzorian/Destro/2-3-31
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reptilia-Guild :: Public. :: Applications. :: Wotlk Applications.-
Jump to: