Reptilia-Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reptilia-Guild

Horde guild found on Shattered Hand.

HomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Register
 Inbox
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Been Accepted & Need Access to View Forums?
Inthekitchen, Death Knight DPS I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:12 am by Kimahrii

» Sonaz 85 Mutilate Rogue 31 2 8 - Accepted
Inthekitchen, Death Knight DPS I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:36 pm by Novocaine

» Kreks, Holy Paladin
Inthekitchen, Death Knight DPS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:47 am by xehtha

» Inthekitchen, Death Knight DPS
Inthekitchen, Death Knight DPS I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:14 pm by lillastrumpa

» Frankenstein,Mage, 2/8/31
Inthekitchen, Death Knight DPS I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:21 pm by Frankenstein

» Celako, druid, resto.
Inthekitchen, Death Knight DPS I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:17 am by celako

» resto/balance druid application " cata app"
Inthekitchen, Death Knight DPS I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:58 am by lillastrumpa

» Shammy dkdk -cross realm app
Inthekitchen, Death Knight DPS I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:57 am by Stormcow

» Jippô-Destruction-Warlock - < Accepted >
Inthekitchen, Death Knight DPS I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:34 am by Novocaine

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:19 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Inthekitchen, Death Knight DPS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inthekitchen

Inthekitchen, Death Knight DPS Empty
PostSubject: Inthekitchen, Death Knight DPS   Inthekitchen, Death Knight DPS I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:18 am

Character information (part 1 - Current):
What is your character's name, level, class? Inthekitchen, 85, Death Knight

What is your character's build? Frost Dual Wield 7/31/3

Why did you choose that build? I was kinda clueless when I dinged 85 as to what spec to choose, so I checked around different sites and ended up with a Frost DW spec from Elitist Jerks, since that was the best choice for my gear according to their theorycrafters.

Are you willing to respec if you are asked to by an officer or a class leader, in order to be more helpful to the raid? Definitely! I've played a DK since the release of Wrath and any spec works fine for me. Unholy is kinda boring though, but since that's the superior spec for end-game content I guess I'll have to subdue. :p

What are your professions and why did you choose them? I skilled Jewelcrafting for the vast superior prismatic gems and stuck with it even after the nerf since it was still the best choice. I also levelled mining to afford my JC levelling as well as for the 60+ stamina bonus in Wrath, since I tanked alot back then. I'm thinking of swapping it for Engineering later on if I have the gold to do so.

Link for your armory? http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/shattered-hand/inthekitchen/simple
Since they've changed alot in their site this is the closest I'll get to the armory. Also I know that my chest is mail. I'm 300 Justice Points from the Plate DPS chestpiece, so that'll be solved in a day or two.

Please Link a Screenshot to your UI. (use imageshack)
Inthekitchen, Death Knight DPS Wowscrnshot122110124142

Character information (part 2 – past):
Name the previous guilds you were in and why you are leaving them/guildless
I'm in Frimurarna right now which is the only guild I've been in since migrating to Shattered Hand, but I'm leaving them soon since I'm looking for an active raiding guild with a friendly environment, which I don't feel I'm getting in the guild. I've played on Genjuros, Talnivarr and Vek'Nilash and been in a couple of raiding guilds which I've left to migrate to other servers.

Were you kicked out of any guilds, and if so, for what reason(s)?
I have never been kicked out of a guild. However I have left a guild since the guild master didn't really give me a chance and hated on me for pretty much everything. So I left after a month or two cause I didn't feel welcome at all.

Please give a description of what rotation you use within a raid on boss encounters.
My rotation or "priorization" basically goes like this:
Diseases up 100% > Obliterate on Killing Machine proc or when a whole FU or death rune pair is up > Blood Strike when two blood runes are up > Frost Strike if capped on runic power. If all the criterias are under control, i prioritize: Rime procs > Obliterate
> Blood Strike > Frost Strike. And of course I keep Horn of Winter up at all times.

What, if any, raiding experience do you have (including vanilla, TBC and WOTLK)?
I did play in vanilla, though I was never at level cap back then so I guess that's kinda irrelevant. In TBC I played a Paladin, a Warrior and a Rogue and I raided SSC and TK. In Wrath I've played two different DK's and two different Warlocks because I've got scammed and banned for "powerleveling" when I was only recruiting a friend. I haven't raided at all in Cataclysm but I'm looking forward to do so, since it does seem a bit more challenging than Wrath's normal mode raids.

We raid a 3 night schedule of sun / mon / tue - 4 / 3 / 3, can you maintain 95% attendance?
Most certainly I will. I can't think of any reason I couldn't come on those three days.

Personal information:
Age?
I'm 16, which may seem a bit young, but I do consider myself alot more mature than most people my age, if i may say so myself. :p

Nationality?
Swedish

Do you think that you have adequate knowledge of the English language in order to understand Raid leaders, officers and other members of the guild in both oral and written speech?
Yes, I'm perfectly confident in both writing, talking and listening to english.

Could you give us the basic specifications of the computer you plan to raid with (processor, R.A.M, graphics card, operating system)?
I'm using an Acer laptop running on Intel Pentium Dual Core T4400, Nvidia GeForce GT 240M, 4GB RAM and an 18.4" LCD Monitor, which runs at >30 fps anywhere outside the entrance of Orgrimmar, where it drops hellishly much. :p

We allow the odd DC, internet trouble, but we don’t want this happening every single time you turn up to a raid, is your connection stable?
It's stable, with 8 Mb/s upload speed.

Are you familiar with using ventrilo?
Yup, have been using it since the dawn of time. At least that's what it feels like.

Do you have a mic and will speak on ventrilo?
Absolutely

Do you share this account with anyone?
Nope, it's all mine.

Do you know anyone currently in Reptilia?
No, like I said I recently migrated here so I only know a couple of IRL friends playing here.

Are you willing to keep your gear upgraded with the best gems and enchants available?
Of course! At the moment I'm farming rep like crazy for the epic shoulder enchants from Therazane and the head enchant from the Dragonmaw, and since I'm a JC I'll soon have my gear gemmed with 3 Chimera's Eyes.

Are you ready to wipe in order to manage through teamwork to down some of the most difficult encounters in the game?
I have no problem with wiping. In fact I love it, since in my opinion overcoming hard challanges with lots of awesome people is what WoW (and any multiplayer game in general) is all about!

On progression raids we reserve our right to pick the best team until its on farm, do you agree to sit out if asked by the guild leader?
I'm okay with sitting out because people are better than me because I don't wanna sink the guild.

Why did you choose to apply to Reptilia?
I watched TotalBiscuit's Azeroth Daily cast on YouTube, and he talked about people not actually checking the official forums for recruiting guilds and just waiting around in Orgrimmar, and that's just what I did. So I got on the forums to search for a guild and well, I found this one!

What are you looking to achieve within a guild?
I want to have a stable rading guild in a nice environment and progress through trial and error as a team.

What are you NOT looking for within a guild?
Unfriendly players. Nothing maddens me more than trying to be nice to a person and he/she replies with snide, stupid comments. That's my only "nemesis" I guess.

Anything else you wish to add
What happened to the world?

Last edited by Inthekitchen on Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lillastrumpa

Inthekitchen, Death Knight DPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inthekitchen, Death Knight DPS   Inthekitchen, Death Knight DPS I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:14 pm

Hey, thanks for your app. We will get back to you shortly Smile
Back to top Go down

Inthekitchen, Death Knight DPS
Page 1 of 1