Reptilia-Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reptilia-Guild

Horde guild found on Shattered Hand.

HomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Register
 Inbox
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Been Accepted & Need Access to View Forums?
resto/balance druid application " cata app" I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:12 am by Kimahrii

» Sonaz 85 Mutilate Rogue 31 2 8 - Accepted
resto/balance druid application " cata app" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:36 pm by Novocaine

» Kreks, Holy Paladin
resto/balance druid application " cata app" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:47 am by xehtha

» Inthekitchen, Death Knight DPS
resto/balance druid application " cata app" I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:14 pm by lillastrumpa

» Frankenstein,Mage, 2/8/31
resto/balance druid application " cata app" I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:21 pm by Frankenstein

» Celako, druid, resto.
resto/balance druid application " cata app" I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:17 am by celako

» resto/balance druid application " cata app"
resto/balance druid application " cata app" I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:58 am by lillastrumpa

» Shammy dkdk -cross realm app
resto/balance druid application " cata app" I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:57 am by Stormcow

» Jippô-Destruction-Warlock - < Accepted >
resto/balance druid application " cata app" I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:34 am by Novocaine

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:19 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

resto/balance druid application " cata app"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Banez

resto/balance druid application " cata app" Empty
PostSubject: resto/balance druid application " cata app"   resto/balance druid application " cata app" I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:04 am

Character information (part 1 - Current):
What is your character's name, level, class? Filthybear, 80, Druid

What is your character's build? Right now I am resto/balance specced, with slacking on the glyphs, but good gemming. Altought I wouldnt mind going either dps boomkin or feral for cataclysm

Why did you choose that build? I chose that build because I enjoy playing resto, Or Atleast I did, Have gotten abit bored of it now, But its nice to heal and be a person which others really depend on.

Are you willing to respec if you are asked to by an officer or a class leader, in order to be more helpful to the raid? I sure am!

What are your professions and why did you choose them? Im jewelcrafting 450 and enchanting 408/450, I chosed that because before you could make a fortune by crafting/disenchanting, In order to pay my gems and enchants.

Link for your armory?] http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Daggerspine&cn=Filthybear

Please Link a Screenshot to your UI. (use imageshack) https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot113010213205.jpg/

Character information (part 2 – past):
Name the previous guilds you were in and why you are leaving them/guildless I've mostly been guildless or in kind of unserious guilds, except for the start of WotLK where I was in a top guild on daggerspine called Winds of Creation but that was in the start of wotlk as I said, So I just raided naxx with them, and then I left because I were taking a break.

Were you kicked out of any guilds, and if so, for what reason(s)? No I hav'nt been kicked out of any "serious" guild atleast. Maybe some unserious guild with friends because of fighting etc.

Please give a description of what rotation you use within a raid on boss encounters. Well as resto I mostly keep LB up on one of the tanks with 3 stacks and depending on the fight I spam out Reju/regrowt, Also I try to keep Wild growt up all the time and having NS / Swiftmend ready for heavy damage tanking. And Tranquillity for lot of aoe dmg fight.

What, if any, raiding experience do you have (including vanilla, TBC and WOTLK)? I Have raided BT/MH on my mage in the tbc, Did 4/5 MH and I belive 5 bosses in BT, before the nerf patch ofc. In wotlk Ive done pretty much all raids havnt done whole Ulduar tho. Also done 6/12 icc10 hc and 12/12 icc10 normal.

We raid a 3 night schedule of sun / mon / tue - 4 / 3 / 3, can you maintain 95% attendance? I will try to maintain 100% attendance, Im usually not occupied on "week days"? So I can join for mostly all raids Smile

Personal information:
Age?

Nationality? Sweden

Do you think that you have adequate knowledge of the English language in order to understand Raid leaders, officers and other members of the guild in both oral and written speech? Absolutley, My spelling/grammar might not be the best, But I make myself understood, and I can speak/lissen on vent without any problems at all.

Could you give us the basic specifications of the computer you plan to raid with (processor, R.A.M, graphics card, operating system)? Processor: Pentium(R) Dual-core CPU E5400 @ 2.70 GHz 2.70GHz. R.A.M: 4g. Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 320. Windows 7.

We allow the odd DC, internet trouble, but we don’t want this happening every single time you turn up to a raid, is your connection stable? It is stable:)

Are you familiar with using ventrilo? Yes I am

Do you have a mic and will speak on ventrilo? I sure will, If I am supposed to.

Do you share this account with anyone? No I do not

Do you know anyone currently in Reptilia? Yes I do actually, they recently joined, and that one big part of why I am migrating to Shattered hands and applying to your guild. They're called Chib and ßane

Are you willing to keep your gear upgraded with the best gems and enchants available? Always

Are you ready to wipe in order to manage through teamwork to down some of the most difficult encounters in the game? Ofcourse I will stay in the raid until the raid times are finished, And working abit overtime is also fine with me:)

On progression raids we reserve our right to pick the best team until its on farm, do you agree to sit out if asked by the guild leader? I do realize the guild has to pick out the finest team in order to progress swiftly, Im fine with sitting out.

Why did you choose to apply to Reptilia? U've had a great progress and two of my classmates is in your guild.

What are you looking to achieve within a guild? Nice hardcore raiding and ofc just having fun Smile

What are you NOT looking for within a guild? Drama and whining

Anything else you wish to add No thats all Smile Thanks for reading ppl Smile
Back to top Go down
Banez

PostSubject: Re: resto/balance druid application " cata app"   resto/balance druid application " cata app" I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:08 am

Edit: Age 17
Back to top Go down
Banez

PostSubject: Re: resto/balance druid application " cata app"   resto/balance druid application " cata app" I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:11 am

One more edit: What happend to the world?
Back to top Go down
Novocaine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: resto/balance druid application " cata app"   resto/balance druid application " cata app" I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:16 am

Thanks for the app, we'l get back to you soon, out of interest Bane, why didnt the actual applicant sign up to the forum and post the app?

Cheers

Novo
Back to top Go down
https://reptilia.forumotion.co.uk
Quillien

PostSubject: Re: resto/balance druid application " cata app"   resto/balance druid application " cata app" I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:59 am

' Age? -empty- '

Gief moar 14 years old Swedish people!
Back to top Go down
bugsin

bugsin

PostSubject: Re: resto/balance druid application " cata app"   resto/balance druid application " cata app" I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:08 am

Quillien wrote:
' Age? -empty- '

Gief moar 14 years old Swedish people!
Read the posts, slacker! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Quillien

PostSubject: Re: resto/balance druid application " cata app"   resto/balance druid application " cata app" I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 4:46 am

For some reason this whole app seems weird to me..?
Someone in the guild made this app for a friend or something?
Thats a lot of ??? which needs answers Bugsin.
Back to top Go down
Banez

PostSubject: Re: resto/balance druid application " cata app"   resto/balance druid application " cata app" I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:21 am

Okay, here is the deal, i was at filthybears house and used my login on this website, when filthy Made his ap p he didnt have that in mind. He is for the moment unable to login on his acc. I did mention this to lillastrumpan but obviosly he didnt spread the word
Back to top Go down
lillastrumpa

PostSubject: Re: resto/balance druid application " cata app"   resto/balance druid application " cata app" I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:42 pm

ive mentioned it to novo today, my pc died after you spoke to me about it Razz
Back to top Go down
lillastrumpa

PostSubject: Re: resto/balance druid application " cata app"   resto/balance druid application " cata app" I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:58 am

Sorry for the delay in responding, unfortunately we already have enough active resto and moonkin druids in guild. Good luck finding a new home
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: resto/balance druid application " cata app"   resto/balance druid application " cata app" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

resto/balance druid application " cata app"
Page 1 of 1