Reptilia-Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reptilia-Guild

Horde guild found on Shattered Hand.

HomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Register
 Inbox
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Been Accepted & Need Access to View Forums?
Vermasd, Druid, Tank, 0/33/3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:12 am by Kimahrii

» Sonaz 85 Mutilate Rogue 31 2 8 - Accepted
Vermasd, Druid, Tank, 0/33/3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:36 pm by Novocaine

» Kreks, Holy Paladin
Vermasd, Druid, Tank, 0/33/3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:47 am by xehtha

» Inthekitchen, Death Knight DPS
Vermasd, Druid, Tank, 0/33/3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:14 pm by lillastrumpa

» Frankenstein,Mage, 2/8/31
Vermasd, Druid, Tank, 0/33/3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:21 pm by Frankenstein

» Celako, druid, resto.
Vermasd, Druid, Tank, 0/33/3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:17 am by celako

» resto/balance druid application " cata app"
Vermasd, Druid, Tank, 0/33/3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:58 am by lillastrumpa

» Shammy dkdk -cross realm app
Vermasd, Druid, Tank, 0/33/3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:57 am by Stormcow

» Jippô-Destruction-Warlock - < Accepted >
Vermasd, Druid, Tank, 0/33/3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:34 am by Novocaine

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:19 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Vermasd, Druid, Tank, 0/33/3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vermasd

Vermasd, Druid, Tank, 0/33/3 Empty
PostSubject: Vermasd, Druid, Tank, 0/33/3   Vermasd, Druid, Tank, 0/33/3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 8:51 pm

Character information (part 1 - Current):
What is your character's name, level, class? The character I'm applying with is Vermasd

What is your character's build? 0/33/3

Why did you choose that build? Because the build I'm using is a good tank build and I've been looking on some forums to get feedback.

Are you willing to respec if you are asked to by an officer or a class leader, in order to be more helpful to the raid?If that's necessary, so yes.

What are your professions and why did you choose them?
Mining 450/450 - For the Toughness: +60 Stamina = 900 HP
JC 450/450 - For 3 Solid Dragon's Eye: +63 bonus Stamina = 945 HP

Link for your armory? http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Vermasd

Please Link a Screenshot to your UI. (use imageshack)https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/f/wowscrnshot110110025052.jpg/

Character information (part 2 – past):
Name the previous guilds you were in and why you are leaving them/guildless Right now I'm playing in We Love Animals. It's a IRL-guild and we're not doin any raid progress at all. I've been playing in guilds like Shorty and Mock on my main @ Hellscream. And we did great progress in ICC 10/25 HC.

Were you kicked out of any guilds, and if so, for what reason(s)? I left my guild on my main because I wanted to try something new. So I figured, why not make a druid on SH and try play as tank? And there was also + that my IRL mates was playing here aswell.

Please give a description of what rotation you use within a raid on boss encounters.
Enrage > Berserk > FFF > Mangle > Laceratex3 > Swipe > Mangle > Pulverize

What, if any, raiding experience do you have (including vanilla, TBC and WOTLK)?
Vanilla: None
TBC: None
WotLK: EoE 10/25, Naxx 10/25, OS 10/25 +3D, ToC 10/25 and ToGC 10, ICC 10 9/12 HC and ICC 25 HC 7/12.

We raid a 3 night schedule of sun / mon / tue - 4 / 3 / 3, can you maintain 95% attendance? The raid time suits me perfect. Almost like my pre guild, and that was never a problem.

Personal information:
Age? 18

Nationality? Sweden

Do you think that you have adequate knowledge of the English language in order to understand Raid leaders, officers and other members of the guild in both oral and written speech? Yes. I've been studying English my whole life, so my English is good.

Could you give us the basic specifications of the computer you plan to raid with (processor, R.A.M, graphics card, operating system)?

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8500 3.16GHz
R.A.M: 4.00 GB
Graphic Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 2687MB
Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Monitor: Samsung 2233RZ LCD 1680 x 1050 (120Hz)

We allow the odd DC, internet trouble, but we don’t want this happening every single time you turn up to a raid, is your connection stable? Yeah, it's stable. Fiber 100/100.

Are you familiar with using ventrilo? Using it everyday.

Do you have a mic and will speak on ventrilo? Absolutely.

Do you share this account with anyone? No.

Do you know anyone currently in Reptilia? No.

Are you willing to keep your gear upgraded with the best gems and enchants available? Of course!

Are you ready to wipe in order to manage through teamwork to down some of the most difficult encounters in the game? I'll do what's necessary.

On progression raids we reserve our right to pick the best team until its on farm, do you agree to sit out if asked by the guild leader? Yes.

Why did you choose to apply to Reptilia? I've been playing in a good guild on my Shaman and now I wan't to do it here on SH aswell.

What are you looking to achieve within a guild? [i] Being a useful and helpful player.

What are you NOT looking for within a guild? I hate unserious business.

Anything else you wish to add What happened to the world?
Back to top Go down
xehtha

PostSubject: Re: Vermasd, Druid, Tank, 0/33/3   Vermasd, Druid, Tank, 0/33/3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:08 am

Hey Vermasd,

I think we have enough tanks in the guild atm but you just have to w8 for Novocaine to give a reply since he is the guild leader and takes care of all the apps.

But here is my feedback:

Gear not to bad but low-ish for ICC25 HC, you're dodge is decent and ur stam is to but u need alot of improvs to tank ICC25 hc, believe me u need gear to hold aggro Wink

Also you're staff is from PVP, thats not bad, but one with agi / stam is better ofc.

Talents:
Why didn't you go for Stampede 2/2 instead of Feral Agression 2/2, the haste improv on the first 8 seconds of the fights gives you more threat cuz you attack faster and u need alot of threat at the start of the fight since the patch...

Also personally i wouldn't go for the Brutal Impact but thats just a personal preference since i never use it in a a battle... you are not runnig away from a boss to just Skull Bash them and interrupt you've got other classes for that tbh.

I can't really see the Prime Glyphs on the Armory so cant add there, but the best for feral tanking are Glyph of Berserk, Glyph of Lacerate and Glyph of Mangle.

Also i wanted to ask if you got you're skills macro'd with Maul? If not do so cuz it increases you're threat by a million!

Could you also link you're previous mains armory's since you're experience on this charr is very slim if u ask me.....

Well that was it i guess,
GL on the app.

Greets,
X

Back to top Go down
Vermasd

PostSubject: Re: Vermasd, Druid, Tank, 0/33/3   Vermasd, Druid, Tank, 0/33/3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:35 am

Yo!

I'm using the Glyph of Berserk, Glyph of Lacerate and Glyph of Mangle.

And I'm also using Maul Macros on all of my spells, as you can see on my screenshot.

Depends on the content you are doing. In ICC, it's really nice to have for LDW, Dreamwalker and Lich King (Valks). And in Cataclysm, there are going to be a lot more spell casting bosses and a lot more opportunities to use it. Especially on trash pulls.

Cause you are limited with Stampede and King of the Jungle. They aren't worthless, but some people find having a reliable interrupt is better.

And I haven't had any problem to hold aggro at the start of any fight since the patch aswell.

This is my Shaman:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Hellscream&cn=Vermaasd

Havnt done so much since the patch so don't blame me for having wrong spec, gems, enchants etc Smile

Thanks for the feedback!
Back to top Go down
xehtha

PostSubject: Re: Vermasd, Druid, Tank, 0/33/3   Vermasd, Druid, Tank, 0/33/3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:52 am

Hey again,

I forgot to check you're enchants.. stupid me...

Ok here is the feedback for you're enchants:

Cloak: 22 agi
Chest: +10 stats, i know its less HP but more agi / str is also nice for threat
Bracers: 40 stam
Gloves: 18 stam

Weapon: Blood Draining, its not a bad enchant, but its only good for LK25 hc or LK10 hc because of the extra healing you do with that enchant, for the overall fights you should get Mongoose, the extra agi increase is better than some healing on you're self...

Well that was it all for now Smile
Back to top Go down
Vermasd

PostSubject: Re: Vermasd, Druid, Tank, 0/33/3   Vermasd, Druid, Tank, 0/33/3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 12:09 pm

I haven't enchanted all of my gear because there are some upgrades in ICC which I need. Bracers from Saurfang etc.

And I find them easy to get, so I don't want to spend unnecessary gold to enchant. But if I haven't get those parts and I'm needed for raiding, then I will of course enchant them.

All the gear I have now is from Pugs and I agree with you that my gear isn't good enough for some heroics.

I see Blood Draining better, because I can't see my threat being bad.

Thanks again for the feedback!
Back to top Go down
xehtha

PostSubject: Re: Vermasd, Druid, Tank, 0/33/3   Vermasd, Druid, Tank, 0/33/3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 12:25 pm

Ever had 30-35k burst dps from Yoik / Shalinar in ya face?
It's hard to hold threat on that mate......Every bit of threat helps but ye...
Back to top Go down
Vermasd

PostSubject: Re: Vermasd, Druid, Tank, 0/33/3   Vermasd, Druid, Tank, 0/33/3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 12:47 pm

As I said in my first post, I'm new with tanking. But I've never had any probs with threat in the latests patch.

But if the threat is bad then I'll make new enchants etc to keep it good.
Back to top Go down
Novocaine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vermasd, Druid, Tank, 0/33/3   Vermasd, Druid, Tank, 0/33/3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:06 am

Thanks for the application but unfortunately i can not offer you a trial within the guild.

Good luck else where
Back to top Go down
https://reptilia.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vermasd, Druid, Tank, 0/33/3   Vermasd, Druid, Tank, 0/33/3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vermasd, Druid, Tank, 0/33/3
Page 1 of 1