Reptilia-Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reptilia-Guild

Horde guild found on Shattered Hand.

HomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Register
 Inbox
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Been Accepted & Need Access to View Forums?
Kreks, Holy Paladin  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:12 am by Kimahrii

» Sonaz 85 Mutilate Rogue 31 2 8 - Accepted
Kreks, Holy Paladin  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:36 pm by Novocaine

» Kreks, Holy Paladin
Kreks, Holy Paladin  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:47 am by xehtha

» Inthekitchen, Death Knight DPS
Kreks, Holy Paladin  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:14 pm by lillastrumpa

» Frankenstein,Mage, 2/8/31
Kreks, Holy Paladin  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:21 pm by Frankenstein

» Celako, druid, resto.
Kreks, Holy Paladin  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:17 am by celako

» resto/balance druid application " cata app"
Kreks, Holy Paladin  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:58 am by lillastrumpa

» Shammy dkdk -cross realm app
Kreks, Holy Paladin  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:57 am by Stormcow

» Jippô-Destruction-Warlock - < Accepted >
Kreks, Holy Paladin  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:34 am by Novocaine

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:19 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Kreks, Holy Paladin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kreks

Kreks, Holy Paladin  Empty
PostSubject: Kreks, Holy Paladin    Kreks, Holy Paladin  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:35 am

Character information (part 1 - Current):
What is your character's name, level, class? Kreks, 85, Paladin

What is your character's build? 33/5/3

Why did you choose that build? I use a basic PVE specc as recommended by manaflask and MMO. The only difference is that I've dropped two points in Paragon of vitrtue instead of Improved judgements. reason for this is that I get out more healing for my play style. So it’s the best holy specc according to me.

Are you willing to respec if you are asked to by an officer or a class leader, in order to be more helpful to the raid? yes, why not?

What are your professions and why did you choose them? Enchanting for + stats and cash flow. I don’t have a second one yet. But when the bunny moon on AH is over I will stick JC or BS.

Link for your armory?] http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/shattered-hand/kreks/simple

Please Link a Screenshot to your UI. (use imageshack)

Character information (part 2 – past):
Name the previous guilds you were in and why you are leaving them/guildless I have been with the Drunken Monkeys since the beginning of the ICC, before then, have I been involved in a number of different guilds on Tarren mill which I do not think you have any interest in?

Were you kicked out of any guilds, and if so, for what reason(s)? Okay Drunken Monkeys are a great guild in every way but I seek new challenges and want to raid hardcore again in a top guild on SH, which Reptilia seems to have the prerequisites for. On Tarren Mill, I was never kicked from any guild they were just simply splited.

Please give a description of what rotation you use within a raid on boss encounters. hm ... This is a very difficult question to answer as a healer in the current situation but I always try to have my mana as high as possible. I can answer in more details on this issue if you want, do not really know what to write

What, if any, raiding experience do you have (including vanilla, TBC and WOTLK)? okay I've been playing WoW since the beta. In Vanilla I played Warr tank and was a member of the guild named "jackdaw and I" we played 20 IRLS and most for the fun but proud enough we took the AQ 20 / and ZG. Not much to hang in the Christmas tree this time of year but still something.
In Burning Crusade I continued to play my Warr tank but in a guild named search and destroy. I cleared everything except Ilidan and in the Sunwell just like 2-3 bosses as I remember it.
In wotlk I've played a number Charras and therefore my achivs scattered here and there. But I can from the heart say that I have cleared Naxx, VOA, EOE, OS 3d, Ulduar 10 man & the achives for the dragon. no exp in 25 man here. TOC / TOGC 10 is cleared and the 25 man normal cleared and in the hard mode 3 / 5. The ICC, I have exp for the dragon in 10 man and normal King Slayer. I took LK into to 31% in hc 10 man kinda know the fight but still not a Kill. and the ICC, 25 man, I have taken everything in normal and 10/12 HC miss Sindra and LK here.

We raid a 3 night schedule of sun / mon / tue - 4 / 3 / 3, can you maintain 95% attendance? yes this will be no problem.

Personal information:
Age? 19.

Nationality? Sweden ( Malmö )

Do you think that you have adequate knowledge of the English language in order to understand Raid leaders, officers and other members of the guild in both oral and written speech? there is no problem has been a bartender in London for four months Can speak English pretty well But the writing part is not rly my thing as u can see in my apply haha.

Could you give us the basic specifications of the computer you plan to raid with (processor, R.A.M, graphics card, operating system)? 6gig ram,64mb-bit windows 7, Processor 3,2 ghz and 1gig graphic card not good on this stuff but have around 60-64 fps in a 25 man raid.

We allow the odd DC, internet trouble, but we don’t want this happening every single time you turn up to a raid, is your connection stable? yes ofc got 24mbs.

Are you familiar with using ventrilo? yes but prefer teamspeak.

Do you have a mic and will speak on ventrilo? yes I’m not shy.

Do you share this account with anyone? haha never.

Do you know anyone currently in Reptilia? No sry.

Are you willing to keep your gear upgraded with the best gems and enchants available? Yes this will be no problem it’s just that the ah prices is rly LOL atm.

Are you ready to wipe in order to manage through teamwork to down some of the most difficult encounters in the game? yes ofc, how else can we make progress?

On progression raids we reserve our right to pick the best team until its on farm, do you agree to sit out if asked by the guild leader? yes I do.

Why did you choose to apply to Reptilia? I have chosen to Apply for Reptilia because I want stabli Guild that always have raids on vulnerable days and aims to be top 10 on the server.

What are you looking to achieve within a guild? [i]I want a fun guild, have some happy moments and make some hardcore progress

What are you NOT looking for within a guild? no Swedish p12s and no crying for loot.

Anything else you wish to add Yes keep smoking the good stuff and I will be in Spain for 22-29 dec. And sry for some stupid english. I can just speak -.-

By: Kreks santa
Back to top Go down
Deé

PostSubject: Re: Kreks, Holy Paladin    Kreks, Holy Paladin  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:48 am

Hey, always fun to find someone who played since the beta. Why max out Protector of the innocent, you only need 2 points to get to down to the next talents, and why go for Blessed Life? its really not needed, you could spend the points on either Enlightened Judgements (1 point) and improved Judgement etc but thats not a problem if you find it better for your self just woundering.

2nd why havent you reforge anything, you got shit loads of mastery which is not really a good stat for a holy paladin that you can reforge in to haste instead of gemming so much haste, you lose so much int/spell power by ignoreing reforge.

Also get a 2nd prof :p anything is better then nothing.

and take a look at the rules aswell, since you haven't
Back to top Go down
kreks

PostSubject: Re: Kreks, Holy Paladin    Kreks, Holy Paladin  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:11 pm

Okey I start with the rules, everything looks kinda basic with raid times and loot rules etc. I will fix a second proff ofc and I will start reforge my gear as fast I go online and if u want me to respecc that's np, thx for the feedback Deé.
Back to top Go down
Novocaine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kreks, Holy Paladin    Kreks, Holy Paladin  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:06 am

Hello Kreks, if you can enchant all your gear with appropriate enchants and change the yellow gems to int and haste / blue gems to int and spirit or just int and sort a 2nd profession out (start to) i would be happy to offer you a trial.

Novo.
Back to top Go down
https://reptilia.forumotion.co.uk
kreks

PostSubject: Re: Kreks, Holy Paladin    Kreks, Holy Paladin  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:41 am

hello novo, gems and enchants is fixed. I will fix jc / bs / engi in coming days may not be max skill directly, but will do my best.
Back to top Go down
kreks

PostSubject: Re: Kreks, Holy Paladin    Kreks, Holy Paladin  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:13 pm

Hi there! Can I just /w a officer for inv ?
Back to top Go down
xehtha

PostSubject: Re: Kreks, Holy Paladin    Kreks, Holy Paladin  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:47 am

Hey Kreks,

Im not a officer but whisper:
Novocaine / Gambit / Dee / Lilastrumpa for a invite.

Greets,
X
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kreks, Holy Paladin    Kreks, Holy Paladin  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kreks, Holy Paladin
Page 1 of 1