Reptilia-Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reptilia-Guild

Horde guild found on Shattered Hand.

HomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Register
 Inbox
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Been Accepted & Need Access to View Forums?
Jippô-Destruction-Warlock - < Accepted > I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:12 am by Kimahrii

» Sonaz 85 Mutilate Rogue 31 2 8 - Accepted
Jippô-Destruction-Warlock - < Accepted > I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:36 pm by Novocaine

» Kreks, Holy Paladin
Jippô-Destruction-Warlock - < Accepted > I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:47 am by xehtha

» Inthekitchen, Death Knight DPS
Jippô-Destruction-Warlock - < Accepted > I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:14 pm by lillastrumpa

» Frankenstein,Mage, 2/8/31
Jippô-Destruction-Warlock - < Accepted > I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:21 pm by Frankenstein

» Celako, druid, resto.
Jippô-Destruction-Warlock - < Accepted > I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:17 am by celako

» resto/balance druid application " cata app"
Jippô-Destruction-Warlock - < Accepted > I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:58 am by lillastrumpa

» Shammy dkdk -cross realm app
Jippô-Destruction-Warlock - < Accepted > I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:57 am by Stormcow

» Jippô-Destruction-Warlock - < Accepted >
Jippô-Destruction-Warlock - < Accepted > I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:34 am by Novocaine

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:19 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Jippô-Destruction-Warlock - < Accepted >

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jippo

Jippô-Destruction-Warlock - < Accepted > Empty
PostSubject: Jippô-Destruction-Warlock - < Accepted >   Jippô-Destruction-Warlock - < Accepted > I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:21 am

Character information (part 1 - Current):
What is your character's name, level, class? My character is named as Jippô she is a Undead Female Destruction Warlock.

What is your character's build? 2/3/31 (Destruction) My secondary is 0/33/3 (Demonology) <- Just a farm specc atm.

Destruction: http://eu.wowarmory.com/talent-calc.xml?cid=9&tal=00200000000000000003000000000000000003322200312201312211
Demonology: http://eu.wowarmory.com/talent-calc.xml?cid=9&tal=00000000000000000003222222123122122110300000000000000000

Why did you choose that build? I tried all three speccs. I like them all. But I concluded that Destruction is the best PvE specc for max DPS.

Are you willing to respec if you are asked to by an officer or a class leader, in order to be more helpful to the raid? Yes of course.

What are your professions and why did you choose them? My PvE professions is Jewelcrafting (450) and Enchanting (330) <- Levling atm. The imporant thing with these professions is that, they increases my DPS. Enchant on rings and better gems. And also I earn good gold on them.

Link for your armory?] http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Jipp%C3%B4

Please Link a Screenshot to your UI. (use imageshack) https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/f/wowscrnshot120310122633.jpg/

Character information (part 2 – past):
Name the previous guilds you were in and why you are leaving them/guildless After my break on World of Warcraft have I just been in one guild. The new started guild SFA. I left them because I don't think they will go far enough in Catalysm, and some people are not mature yet. Have been drama in the guild.

At TBC I joined Evokian when they was few weeks old. I played with time until Black Temple. We came to Teron Gorefiend and after him I left. Because one in my family died, and I was sad and confused. It took a while till I came over this. But now I'm back on track!

Were you kicked out of any guilds, and if so, for what reason(s)? Not on my main. But on alts when I'm kind and signing to a guild and after that they kick me.

Please give a description of what rotation you use within a raid on boss encounters. I starting with Summon Doomguard, Curse of Doom then Curse of Elements, Immolate, Corruption, Shadow Bolt <--(Gives a buff that increases the crit) Soulburn for instant Soulfire, Chaos bolt, spam Incinerate I can also get instant Soulfire under this rotation by my imp. And I always have Immolate, Corruption and Curse of Doom up. Soulshatter if I get to high threath

What, if any, raiding experience do you have (including vanilla, TBC and WOTLK)?

Vanilla

Just played PvP

The Burning Crusade

Karazhan: Cleared
Zul'aman: Cleared
Gruul's Lair: Cleared
Magtheridon: Cleared
Serpentshrine Cavern: Cleared
The Eye: Cleared
Hyjal: Cleared
Black Temple: Up to Teron Gorfiend
Sunwell: None

Wrath of the Lick King

Naxxramas: Two wings down
Uluduar: All expect Algalon and Yogg. Came to Phase 2 on Yogg.
Trial of the Crusader: Cleared
Malygos: Cleared
Sartharion 3D: Cleared
Icecrown Citadel: Up to Proffesor
The Ruby Sanctum: None

We raid a 3 night schedule of sun / mon / tue - 4 / 3 / 3, can you maintain 95% attendance? I see no problems with that. I can raid everyday usally.

Personal information:
Age? I'm seventeen years old. And I'm a mature guy.

Nationality? I'am from Sweden and I still live there.

Do you think that you have adequate knowledge of the English language in order to understand Raid leaders, officers and other members of the guild in both oral and written speech? Yes.

Could you give us the basic specifications of the computer you plan to raid with (processor, R.A.M, graphics card, operating system)?

Graphics card: ATI HD 5870 1GB 2xDVI
Processor:AMD Phenom II X6 1090T 3,2GHz AM3
R.A.M: 4GB Corsair XMS3-12800 (KIT) / DDR3 1600MHz / CL9
Operating system: Windows 7
Hardrive: 150GB WD Raptor S-ATA 10000RPM

We allow the odd DC, internet trouble, but we don’t want this happening every single time you turn up to a raid, is your connection stable? My connection is stable yes. Just bought a new router the best one they had. My old router just died, think the router was to old.

Are you familiar with using ventrilo? Yes. Me and my friend always used Ventrilo until Skype came. And most of my guilds have used Ventrilo.

Do you have a mic and will speak on ventrilo? Yes I have mic and can talk. But I'm not a direct talkative player. But if I need to talk, I will of course, if anyone have question and so on.

Do you share this account with anyone? Never in my life. I would never share my account with someone else. If my friend ask if I he can play on my account I always say no. I also got an authenticator key.

Do you know anyone currently in Reptilia? No, I do not. But I hope to know you guys in the future if I join.

Are you willing to keep your gear upgraded with the best gems and enchants available? Yes I always have the best Enchant and gems. Maybe not if you look on my chest and wrist. I don't want to waste my gold on it, Cataclysm is soon here. But I can Enchant it now if you guys want no problem.

Are you ready to wipe in order to manage through teamwork to down some of the most difficult encounters in the game? Yes! I don't care how many times we whipe. Just releases and try again until the boss is down.

On progression raids we reserve our right to pick the best team until its on farm, do you agree to sit out if asked by the guild leader? Yes of course.

Why did you choose to apply to Reptilia? The reason I chose Reptilia is because I want a stable guild that has been around for some time and hopefully will not fall apart like Evokian.
My focus in the game is raiding. I of course like to ocasionaly do some pvp or try to collect unusual achievments, but the real pleasure for me is in beating the PVE challenges there are. So I want a raiding guild, one where people enjoy not only farming content, but also collecting raid achievments etc. And of course, I want to make sure the guild has similar progress to Evokian, so that I keep a similar skill level to what I had.
To be honest, there is not much more to it. I just want a nice, stable guild, that is at a similar progress level as Evokian was.

What are you looking to achieve within a guild? Kill the last boss in the game, do hard Achievements. And enjoy the game!

What are you NOT looking for within a guild? I don't want to play with immature people and slackers. And no drama.

Anything else you wish to add I dinged level 80 for few weeks ago. And I don't think my gear is enough for you guys, but I want to start play with you guys at Cataclysm. And my old Warlock named Jippo on this server have I sold. I know it's illegal but everyone breaking the rules. Thanks for reading my application if you don't accept me I wish good luck in Cataclysm peace! And by the way, what happened to the world?
Back to top Go down
Novocaine
Admin

Jippô-Destruction-Warlock - < Accepted > Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jippô-Destruction-Warlock - < Accepted >   Jippô-Destruction-Warlock - < Accepted > I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:34 am

Hello and thank you for your application, you seem to know your stuff, i would like to offer you a trial within the guild.

Whisper myself or any officer for invite.

Novo.
Back to top Go down
https://reptilia.forumotion.co.uk

Jippô-Destruction-Warlock - < Accepted >
Page 1 of 1