Reptilia-Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reptilia-Guild

Horde guild found on Shattered Hand.

HomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Register
 Inbox
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Been Accepted & Need Access to View Forums?
Impriestlol - Warlock apply. - Accepted. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:12 am by Kimahrii

» Sonaz 85 Mutilate Rogue 31 2 8 - Accepted
Impriestlol - Warlock apply. - Accepted. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:36 pm by Novocaine

» Kreks, Holy Paladin
Impriestlol - Warlock apply. - Accepted. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:47 am by xehtha

» Inthekitchen, Death Knight DPS
Impriestlol - Warlock apply. - Accepted. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:14 pm by lillastrumpa

» Frankenstein,Mage, 2/8/31
Impriestlol - Warlock apply. - Accepted. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:21 pm by Frankenstein

» Celako, druid, resto.
Impriestlol - Warlock apply. - Accepted. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:17 am by celako

» resto/balance druid application " cata app"
Impriestlol - Warlock apply. - Accepted. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:58 am by lillastrumpa

» Shammy dkdk -cross realm app
Impriestlol - Warlock apply. - Accepted. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:57 am by Stormcow

» Jippô-Destruction-Warlock - < Accepted >
Impriestlol - Warlock apply. - Accepted. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:34 am by Novocaine

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:19 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Impriestlol - Warlock apply. - Accepted.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
impriestlol

Impriestlol - Warlock apply. - Accepted. Empty
PostSubject: Impriestlol - Warlock apply. - Accepted.   Impriestlol - Warlock apply. - Accepted. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:33 pm

Character information (part 1 - Current):
What is your character's name, level, class? Impriestlol - warlock 80

What is your character's build? Atm i would raid as Demo because it gives good buffs to the raid, like SP and it doesnt stack with any other buffs, all raids need atleast 1 Demo lock.

Why did you choose that build? Because all raids need one, but i can respec if its neeeded.

Are you willing to respec if you are asked to by an officer or a class leader, in order to be more helpful to the raid? Yes ofc i am willing to respec, and ill carry correct pots, and flasks on me for all my specs.

What are your professions and why did you choose them? Enchanting because of teh ring enchant, tailoring because of back enchant.

Link for your armory?] Amoury is down atm, can inspect me any time.

Please Link a Screenshot to your UI. (use imageshack) Im not using any spesh addons, just DXE for Lich King kills,

Character information (part 2 – past):
Name the previous guilds you were in and why you are leaving them/guildless Well i was in NooN - No Progres, who were one of the best guilds on this server, then we moved to Troll Bane server and started playing there, became one of the best guilds on that server. But then we just got bored of clearing all content and went our seprate ways, now im playing my warlock on this server. Was playing a Druid in that guild.

Were you kicked out of any guilds, and if so, for what reason(s)? Nop, im a hardcore raider and player, no reason 2 kick me.

Please give a description of what rotation you use within a raid on boss encounters. Well as Demo, put up my curse, 2dots, then spam incinerate. Pop Cds - like meta + pet. My roation will change dependin on what time my buffs are ticking - in spec ticks i mean.

What, if any, raiding experience do you have (including vanilla, TBC and WOTLK)? I played a warrior in vanilla, i just PVP'd though. In TBC i played my druid cleared all content apart from BT - i was playing alli at this time. In WOTLK i carry on playing my druid, played in all the top guilds on the alliance side and became quite well known and resepcted. Then i moved to play with NooN - best guild on the server at the time, and i cleared ToGC25 - Lich king 25, BEFORE THE 5% BUFF - not alot of people can say they have done that. Got server first Yogg 25 man kill ive dont everything:). Now im playing my warlock.

We raid a 3 night schedule of sun / mon / tue - 4 / 3 / 3, can you maintain 95% attendance? Yes, i raided 6 days a week, so i think i can keep up with 3 days a week Smile. Back in Ulduar time we raided at 19:00 - 23:00 then had an hour break then 24:00 - 05:00 to get server first achive. If this aint hardcore i dno what is.

Personal information:
Age? 18

Nationality? English, i live north london in a town called Dunstable.

Do you think that you have adequate knowledge of the English language in order to understand Raid leaders, officers and other members of the guild in both oral and written speech? Yes my english is fine.

Could you give us the basic specifications of the computer you plan to raid with (processor, R.A.M, graphics card, operating system)? Dont get lagg in raids pewpew. All is needed 2 know, and i have a stable internet connection.

We allow the odd DC, internet trouble, but we don’t want this happening every single time you turn up to a raid, is your connection stable? Yes very stable.

Are you familiar with using ventrilo? Yes, i play wow 24/7 and im always on vent with friends.

Do you have a mic and will speak on ventrilo? Yes, but i know when 2 talk and when not 2

Do you share this account with anyone? Nope

Do you know anyone currently in Reptilia? nope

Are you willing to keep your gear upgraded with the best gems and enchants available? Yes ofc im not a nooblet

Are you ready to wipe in order to manage through teamwork to down some of the most difficult encounters in the game? Yes ofc, you dont think we 1 hit Yogg 25 and LK do you? that shit took weeks.

On progression raids we reserve our right to pick the best team until its on farm, do you agree to sit out if asked by the guild leader? Yes, i dont mind roating in and out of raids, its fine, people need diff bosses or the fights just need diff classes. Like Saufand hardmode 25 man, we went with 4 Holydins

Why did you choose to apply to Reptilia? I want to get raiding on my warlock, and u seem a nice guild 2 play with

What are you looking to achieve within a guild? EPICS!! na just wanna have a good time and clear some shit

What are you NOT looking for within a guild? SWe p12's QQ that moan about loot, OR CANT MOVE FROM FIRE ON THE FLOOOOOOOR!!

Anything else you wish to add
Back to top Go down
casinai

Impriestlol - Warlock apply. - Accepted. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impriestlol - Warlock apply. - Accepted.   Impriestlol - Warlock apply. - Accepted. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:44 pm

accepted /w me gambit or novocaine for an invite.
Back to top Go down

Impriestlol - Warlock apply. - Accepted.
Page 1 of 1