Reptilia-Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reptilia-Guild

Horde guild found on Shattered Hand.

HomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Register
 Inbox
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Been Accepted & Need Access to View Forums?
Kakmonstret-Holypriest - Accepted. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:12 am by Kimahrii

» Sonaz 85 Mutilate Rogue 31 2 8 - Accepted
Kakmonstret-Holypriest - Accepted. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:36 pm by Novocaine

» Kreks, Holy Paladin
Kakmonstret-Holypriest - Accepted. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:47 am by xehtha

» Inthekitchen, Death Knight DPS
Kakmonstret-Holypriest - Accepted. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:14 pm by lillastrumpa

» Frankenstein,Mage, 2/8/31
Kakmonstret-Holypriest - Accepted. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:21 pm by Frankenstein

» Celako, druid, resto.
Kakmonstret-Holypriest - Accepted. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:17 am by celako

» resto/balance druid application " cata app"
Kakmonstret-Holypriest - Accepted. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:58 am by lillastrumpa

» Shammy dkdk -cross realm app
Kakmonstret-Holypriest - Accepted. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:57 am by Stormcow

» Jippô-Destruction-Warlock - < Accepted >
Kakmonstret-Holypriest - Accepted. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:34 am by Novocaine

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:19 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Kakmonstret-Holypriest - Accepted.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kakmonstret

Kakmonstret-Holypriest - Accepted. Empty
PostSubject: Kakmonstret-Holypriest - Accepted.   Kakmonstret-Holypriest - Accepted. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:27 pm

Character information (part 1 - Current):
What is your character's name, level, class? Kakmoonstret, 80, Priest

What is your character's build? Holy 14/57/0 Renew/raidhealing build.

Why did you choose that build? Priest feels like an awesome raidhealer. Renew is my favourite healing spell too.The Renew spec is the most used by hardcore people nowadays

Are you willing to respec if you are asked to by an officer or a class leader, in order to be more helpful to the raid? Yes . Im willing to do everything that is the best for the guild, everyone should. I'm always prepared to do it to. Got glyphs/flasks/food/gear ready.

What are your professions and why did you choose them? ]i] My proffessions are Jewelcrafting and Mining. I wanted jewelcraftin so bad but i couldnt afford to buy mats to skill up to 450. So i picked mining to farm the mats. Jewelcrafting is a great proffesion, and i will always be up to cut gems for anyone. Ive also got cooking at 450, so i can make alot of fish feast :] Im also working with my fishing skill now. Im at 200+ but's its getting boring now Sad [/i]

Link for your armory?] http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Kakmoonstret

Please Link a Screenshot to your UI. (use imageshack) https://2img.net/h/oi52.tinypic.com/1j6u6u.jpg

Character information (part 2 – past):
Name the previous guilds you were in and why you are leaving them/guildless In tbc i played with my warlock. I was new to the game and i wanted to join my in real life friends guild named Made In Sweden.
I progressed with them to Black Temple, then WotLK came. I continued to play on my warlock and i left Made in Sweden to go more hardcore. So i joined a guild named Quantum. I played with them until the ToC patch released. That was when i started to level up this priest. I never really joined a serious raiding guild with it untill now. But i've been in some in real life friends guilds with it.

Were you kicked out of any guilds, and if so, for what reason(s)? Nope. I took a great farwell from both Made in sweden and Quantum since i made some really good friends in them. I miss the times in quantum too, and i think they miss me too.

Please give a description of what rotation you use within a raid on boss encounters. A healer shouldnt have a rotation. You usually just use the spell that is best for the situation. But its always good to prehot with renew or shield or just cast a greater heal if you know that the tank will get a huge amount of damage incomming.

What, if any, raiding experience do you have (including vanilla, TBC and WOTLK)? Well i've started to play in the beginning/middle of The Burning crusade.

TBC:
Kara Cleared
Zul'Aman Cleared
Magtheridon Cleared
Gruul's Lair Cleared
Tempest Keep Cleared
Serpentshrine Cavern Cleared
Mount Hyjal 4/5
Black Temple 6/9
Sunwell Plateau 2/6

WotLK:
Naxxramas Cleared
Malygos Cleared
Obsidian Sanctum 3D Cleared. Pre Ulduar
Ulduar Cleared 25/10. 10/13 Glory of ulduar raider-pre ToC
ToC 10/25 Cleared
ToGC 10-man 4/5
ICC 10-man Cleared
ICC 25-man 8/12 Sad

We raid a 3 night schedule of sun / mon / tue - 4 / 3 / 3, can you maintain 95% attendance? Yes. Im 95% sure that i can maintain 95% attendance :]. If there's any kind of problem, i will tell my friends or post a topic in the forums.

Personal information:
Age? Im currently 17 years old.

Nationality? Like the 90% others on Shattered Hand. Im Swedish aswell.

Do you think that you have adequate knowledge of the English language in order to understand Raid leaders, officers and other members of the guild in both oral and written speech? Yes. I didn't have any kinda of problems with that when i joined Quantum for some time ago. And i've learned alot from then. I've always loved english as a language too so even that helps alot.

Could you give us the basic specifications of the computer you plan to raid with (processor, R.A.M, graphics card, operating system)? AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4000+ 2.11 GHZ. 4.00 GB RAM, ATI Radeon HD 5750, Windows Vista Sad It's good enough for wow, and i can play with medium graphics and still have 50+ fps.

We allow the odd DC, internet trouble, but we don’t want this happening every single time you turn up to a raid, is your connection stable? Yes. It's been some problems with my connection during the summer, but it's solved now. But i can get a odd DC sometime. But its not often.

Are you familiar with using ventrilo? Yes. I've been using ventrilo alot actually. Mostly for Counter Strike but for raiding before, so ventrilo shouldnt be any problems at all.

Do you have a mic and will speak on ventrilo? Yes. Communication is very important for a progressing hardcore guild. Everyone should be able to use it and shouldnt be scared to use it aswell.

Do you share this account with anyone? Nope. I'll never give out my password to anyone.

Do you know anyone currently in Reptilia? Not yet. But i hope i will get to know some new friends.

Are you willing to keep your gear upgraded with the best gems and enchants available? Yes. I will be able to offer some gold to if anyone really need's it. It's very important to keep the gear upgraded.

Are you ready to wipe in order to manage through teamwork to down some of the most difficult encounters in the game? I think we wiped 76 times on 2 days before we got Sartharion 3D, so yes. It's progress even if you wipe.

On progression raids we reserve our right to pick the best team until its on farm, do you agree to sit out if asked by the guild leader? Yes. Do whatever that's best for the guild is always the best.

Why did you choose to apply to Reptilia? My friend Ciella told me about it, and it sounded interesting. I think Reptilia will be a nice new home for me.

What are you looking to achieve within a guild? Hardcore raiding of course. But the the social side also.

What are you NOT looking for within a guild? The negative feeling when things are going bad. Not whiners too.

Anything else you wish to add Don't think so. I've told alot about me already. But i know Ciella and Drscuddles good in real life, and we're used to play with each other.

And yeah "What happened to the world?". And I like the emoticons to the left btw.
Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
casinai

Kakmonstret-Holypriest - Accepted. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakmonstret-Holypriest - Accepted.   Kakmonstret-Holypriest - Accepted. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:03 pm

accepted /w me or gambit for a guild inv
Back to top Go down

Kakmonstret-Holypriest - Accepted.
Page 1 of 1