Reptilia-Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reptilia-Guild

Horde guild found on Shattered Hand.

HomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Register
 Inbox
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Been Accepted & Need Access to View Forums?
Ciella Holy Paladin - Accepted. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:12 am by Kimahrii

» Sonaz 85 Mutilate Rogue 31 2 8 - Accepted
Ciella Holy Paladin - Accepted. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:36 pm by Novocaine

» Kreks, Holy Paladin
Ciella Holy Paladin - Accepted. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:47 am by xehtha

» Inthekitchen, Death Knight DPS
Ciella Holy Paladin - Accepted. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:14 pm by lillastrumpa

» Frankenstein,Mage, 2/8/31
Ciella Holy Paladin - Accepted. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:21 pm by Frankenstein

» Celako, druid, resto.
Ciella Holy Paladin - Accepted. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:17 am by celako

» resto/balance druid application " cata app"
Ciella Holy Paladin - Accepted. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:58 am by lillastrumpa

» Shammy dkdk -cross realm app
Ciella Holy Paladin - Accepted. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:57 am by Stormcow

» Jippô-Destruction-Warlock - < Accepted >
Ciella Holy Paladin - Accepted. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:34 am by Novocaine

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:19 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ciella Holy Paladin - Accepted.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ciella

Ciella Holy Paladin - Accepted. Empty
PostSubject: Ciella Holy Paladin - Accepted.   Ciella Holy Paladin - Accepted. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:28 pm

Character information (part 1 - Current):
What is your character's name, level, class?
Ciella, level 80 paladin.

is your character's build?
Holy

Why did you choose that build?
I choosed holy back in the TBC days when i started to play on this paladin as i considered it fun and to really be important in raids since you got pretty much work to do as a healer, and i really like to have a good challange ahead of me all the time and i still enjoy it very much. Now these days i got holy 52/19/0 since it's the best raiding spec for holy and i think alot of experienced holy paladins can agree on that, it gives you more intellect witch gives you more mana and more crit and more spell power from another talent that gives you 20% spell power of your intellect, so those combinations are good for raiding since you get more SP=bigger heals more mana=that you can hold out longer during boss encounters. And intellect is the base stat for holy paladins with the spec im using at the moment.

Are you willing to respec if you are asked to by an officer or a class leader, in order to be more helpful to the raid?
Ofcourse i am, in a guild you should allways be there to change some things just for the guild if it really helps the guild to progress and to gofurther.

What are your professions and why did you choose them?
Currently i got Jewelcrafting to get better gems for my stat intellect, witch is my core stat as a holy paladin, but i also got herbalism since i had inscription in the start of tbc and herb and insc really worked out great then but now i just haven't changed it.

Link for your armory?
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Ciella

Please Link a Screenshot to your UI. (use imageshack) Ciella Holy Paladin - Accepted. Wowscrnshot092610154229 (doesn't have pallypower activated there tho)

Character information (part 2 – past):
Name the previous guilds you were in and why you are leaving them/guildless
My first character was my priest (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Genjuros&cn=Kungas) and i leveled it up kinda slowly since it was my first char, but quickly when i reached level 70 i started to farm heroics and craft some crafted gear for the holy set (primal mooncloth). My first guild was <Atrox> on the server Argent Dawn. There we raided karazhan, magtheridon and gruul's lair but then disbanded cause the guild leader went to a better guild on the server. So then i started to level my paladin and started to farm some gear on that char, i raided some with a guild with a name i doesn't remember but i wasn't really in it i just knew some people there. But then i joined a guild <Magical Me> on my paladin and cleared everything pre nerf except illidan and archimonde (TK and SSC also cleared with them) but then the expansion was coming closer to us and people where stop playing or just taking a break to prepare for the expansion so we disbanded. In WOTLK i started to raid with a guild with a bunch of my irl mates who we cleared naxx and sartharion and malygos, but then people wanted a more serious guild we splitted up, now i joined a community called <Redemption> on my priest. We cleared sartharion 3 drakes and also whole ulduar with a yogg 25 man kill as server third with just some minutes from being server second. But then the summer was drawing closer and i was about to travel very much that summer so i had to say farewell. After the summerbrake i came back with much energy and eager to started raiding again so i migrated to Grim Batol where my friends where at and joined a guild called <EX> and cleared glory of the ulduar raider 10 man and just two achievements left from glory of the ulduar raider 25 man (Missed Firefighter and One Light In The Darkness) but then the guild said they was about to migrate to a new server with all my irls staying on that server and i haven't been in the guild for to long so we choosed different paths. After ex i just pugged around on my paladin and priest with some friends etc and cleared totc 10/25 and then in icc i started to raid on my mage (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Earthen+Ring&cn=Zippzy) with a guild called <The Reliquary> on the server Earthen Ring where i cleared whole icc 10/25, but that server was really bad with not the pve intention i want since it was an RP server so i migrated here and here iam.

Were you kicked out of any guilds, and if so, for what reason(s)?
Nope, haven't been in my whole wow carrier.

Please give a description of what rotation you use within a raid on boss encounters.
Since im a healer i doesn't have any specific rotations only prioritys on my grid to keep the raid and the tanks alive depending on healing assignment but often i try to keep as much people alive, as i said i don't have any specific rotation but healer have different key abilitys most often depending on spec and if your being raid or tank healer etc.

What, if any, raiding experience do you have (including vanilla, TBC and WOTLK)?
I started to play when TBC realesed so my vanilla experience is only from level 70 and 80.
TBC experience: Naxx 10/25 cleared (undying done), Sartharion +3 drakes 10/25 cleared, Malygos 10/25 cleared, Ulduar 10/25 cleared (glory of the ulduar raider 10 man done and missed firefighter and one light in the darkness on glory of the ulduar raider 25 man), totc 10/25 cleared (totgc 10 cleared and totgc 25 4/5 cleared), icc 10/25 cleared (i've tried all bosses on heroic on 10 man except lich king but only got 9/12 downed in HC and 3 down in hc on 25 man but i know tactics for every encounter inside icc), Halion 10 man cleared.

We raid a 3 night schedule of sun / mon / tue - 4 / 3 / 3, can you maintain 95% attendance?
Yes i can, those days fits me well.

Personal information:
Age?
17 at the moment.

Nationality?
Sweden.

Do you think that you have adequate knowledge of the English language in order to understand Raid leaders, officers and other members of the guild in both oral and written speech?
Yes i have, got a good grade in english aswell actually.

Could you give us the basic specifications of the computer you plan to raid with (processor, R.A.M, graphics card, operating system)?
I've been raiding on laptops since my first raid it really works for me, now i currently have a good 20 tums laptop with no lag and works awesome for me since im used to it.

We allow the odd DC, internet trouble, but we don’t want this happening every single time you turn up to a raid, is your connection stable?
Yes my internet is stable, it can happen that i get a random dc maybe but then i will come back, my internet have never crashed.

Are you familiar with using ventrilo?
Yes.

Do you have a mic and will speak on ventrilo?
Yes.

Do you share this account with anyone?
Ofcourse not.

Do you know anyone currently in Reptilia?
No i don't, hopefully i will get to know a bunch of you tho.

Are you willing to keep your gear upgraded with the best gems and enchants available?
I allways been keeping the best enchants and gems since i started playing since it's what raiders should do.

Are you ready to wipe in order to manage through teamwork to down some of the most difficult encounters in the game?
Im really am and i had familiar experience aswell, but i kinda like to progress since it mostly get everyone in the guild close to each other since you really have to work as a team to get it down, so it's good for the team spirit if everyone help each other out and don't yell on each other to much aswell.

On progression raids we reserve our right to pick the best team until its on farm, do you agree to sit out if asked by the guild leader?
Yes i do.

Why did you choose to apply to Reptilia?
I saw that you recruited healers so i asked Novo if you recruited a holy paladin and he said that would be nice so here iam, but also i saw you had some great raiding experience with each other and hopefully we can share some good moments in pve aswell, and also im looking for a guild that shares the same goal as me to clear end game content with a friendly and good raiding team with a good team spirit that loves to progress with each other and to help out each other and i think you share those toughts atleast some of you.

What are you looking to achieve within a guild?
Pretty much what i mentioned on the question above that i want to settle down in a guild and get to know some new peeps that share the same passion for raiding as i do and allways are up to clear new dungeons and raids together.

What are you NOT looking for within a guild?
People that are real egos and sends out negative energy to the rest of the guild, People that comment everything you do (i can take feedback ofcourse) but some people i've meet have been nagging down on some and that's not really helping the raid.

Anything else you wish to add
Maybe you wanna know some facts about the players who's playing Ciella.
My name is Viktor and i live in a city in Sweden called Linköping, 5 days a week i go to school where i read alot of media oriented classes about webdesign and interactivity etc. On my sparetime i do some workout on the gym regulary i also ride skateboard with some friends when the weather is good enough, but we got a place to ride when it's bad weather aswell. Ofcourse i just hang out with friends aswell and partying and just having a great time.
That's pretty much about it.. feel free to ask me if there is anything you would like to know or if i missed something.

Im also an in real life friend with kakmoonstret, drscuddles who's making an apply here and i hope my friend läderlénnert will make an apply aswell.

Hope you enjoyed reading this application.
Best Regards Ciella

"What happened to the world?"
Back to top Go down
casinai

Ciella Holy Paladin - Accepted. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciella Holy Paladin - Accepted.   Ciella Holy Paladin - Accepted. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:00 pm

accepted /w me or gambit for an guild inv
Back to top Go down

Ciella Holy Paladin - Accepted.
Page 1 of 1