Reptilia-Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reptilia-Guild

Horde guild found on Shattered Hand.

HomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Register
 Inbox
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Been Accepted & Need Access to View Forums?
Undead Mage, Willowman - Failed Trial. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:12 am by Kimahrii

» Sonaz 85 Mutilate Rogue 31 2 8 - Accepted
Undead Mage, Willowman - Failed Trial. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:36 pm by Novocaine

» Kreks, Holy Paladin
Undead Mage, Willowman - Failed Trial. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:47 am by xehtha

» Inthekitchen, Death Knight DPS
Undead Mage, Willowman - Failed Trial. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:14 pm by lillastrumpa

» Frankenstein,Mage, 2/8/31
Undead Mage, Willowman - Failed Trial. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:21 pm by Frankenstein

» Celako, druid, resto.
Undead Mage, Willowman - Failed Trial. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:17 am by celako

» resto/balance druid application " cata app"
Undead Mage, Willowman - Failed Trial. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:58 am by lillastrumpa

» Shammy dkdk -cross realm app
Undead Mage, Willowman - Failed Trial. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:57 am by Stormcow

» Jippô-Destruction-Warlock - < Accepted >
Undead Mage, Willowman - Failed Trial. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:34 am by Novocaine

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:19 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Undead Mage, Willowman - Failed Trial.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Willowyeah

Undead Mage, Willowman - Failed Trial. Empty
PostSubject: Undead Mage, Willowman - Failed Trial.   Undead Mage, Willowman - Failed Trial. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:13 pm

Character information (part 1 - Current):
What is your character's name, level, class? Willowman, 80, Mage

What is your character's build? Arcane, 57/3/11

Why did you choose that build? Because i'm doing best DPS with it. I have more Haste then Crit so it quite obvisly that i'm playing Arcnane instead of Fire.

Are you willing to respec if you are asked to by an officer or a class leader, in order to be more helpful to the raid? Well, if you say that, fine. If i will make the raid better for example, of course i will do it!

What are your professions and why did you choose them? I have just unlearn both professions that i had, so now i got Jewelcrafting and Enchanting. Enchanting- So i can get better enchants! Jewelcrafting - Well, i can for example sock a ring and do much better sockets aswell.

Link for your armory?] http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Willowman

Please Link a Screenshot to your UI. (use imageshack) https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/screenshot001ah.jpg/

Character information (part 2 – past):
Name the previous guilds you were in and why you are leaving them/guildless Well, i have been with BioHazard. A pretty bad guild, not so kind people, very immature and unpleasant guild. After that i had leave that guild i begin to search for a new guild that fits me. I find Activity! Imo, a very good guild. Nice people indeed! But, i want even more than that you know.

Were you kicked out of any guilds, and if so, for what reason(s)? I was not kicked from a guild!

Please give a description of what rotation you use within a raid on boss encounters. With Arcane: Arcane Blast x4 - When missileproc, i do missiles - and rotate. If i'm in movement, i will do Arcane barrage. If i'm speccing Fire: Living Bomb - Scorch - Fireball untill HOTSTREAK and then Pyro.

What, if any, raiding experience do you have (including vanilla, TBC and WOTLK)? Well, i start play wow when WOTLK came out. Naxxramas, Ulduar, TOC, RS, BT is some of the exp i have.

We raid a 3 night schedule of sun / mon / tue - 4 / 3 / 3, can you maintain 95% attendance? Yes, my soccerseason just ended so i'm cool. I like your times also, start sending invites when 19.45. In my former guild we did start raid 18.00 (servertime).

Personal information:
Age? Well, i know. My age is kind of low, but i'm turning 17 in a month.

Nationality? I'm a swede Smile

Do you think that you have adequate knowledge of the English language in order to understand Raid leaders, officers and other members of the guild in both oral and written speech? Yes, i think i have. I like the english language and can speak very well. Both oral and written.

Could you give us the basic specifications of the computer you plan to raid with (processor, R.A.M, graphics card, operating system)? RAM - 4,00 GB. Graphicscard - NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT.

We allow the odd DC, internet trouble, but we don’t want this happening every single time you turn up to a raid, is your connection stable? I can guarantee you guys that i rarely get some DC/Internet trouble. So, that's cool!

Are you familiar with using ventrilo? Indeed, in Activity we did use Ventrilo, so yes!

Do you have a mic and will speak on ventrilo? Yes, i like to speak and find some new friends aswell.

Do you share this account with anyone? No, this was my account from the beginning and it still is!

Do you know anyone currently in Reptilia? No, sorry!

Are you willing to keep your gear upgraded with the best gems and enchants available? Yes, i can tell you that i'm full enchanted with the best and also have the best gems.

Are you ready to wipe in order to manage through teamwork to down some of the most difficult encounters in the game? Yes, of course! We're a teem that will take down that encounter together. A guild works like a team, and i will gladly wipe to do it better next time, for example Smile

On progression raids we reserve our right to pick the best team until its on farm, do you agree to sit out if asked by the guild leader? Yes, i agree with that!

Why did you choose to apply to Reptilia? Because i think this can be the right guild for me. It's looks very professional and i think i can contribute something big to this guild.

What are you looking to achieve within a guild? Well, to make progress and still have fun and have a laugh together. A guild should look like family.

What are you NOT looking for within a guild? Some unserious and immature folks that not know what a guild is. That they only want is to take down so many bosses as possible and don't care about the other people in a guild.

Anything else you wish to add Hmm, in my opinion i'm a very talentful mage and i can handle my class very well. I like to progress and make friends! In my spare time i play soccer and i also love soccer.
I'm hoping that i can be a part of Reptilias future and also make progress when Cata releases.

Thank you! Over'n out!
Back to top Go down
Novocaine
Admin

Undead Mage, Willowman - Failed Trial. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undead Mage, Willowman - Failed Trial.   Undead Mage, Willowman - Failed Trial. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:18 pm

Good app, know your class, alright gear,

Would like to offer you a trial, whisper me in game for invite.
Back to top Go down
https://reptilia.forumotion.co.uk

Undead Mage, Willowman - Failed Trial.
Page 1 of 1