Reptilia-Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reptilia-Guild

Horde guild found on Shattered Hand.

HomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Register
 Inbox
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Been Accepted & Need Access to View Forums?
Blw, Fire Mage! - Failed Trial. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:12 am by Kimahrii

» Sonaz 85 Mutilate Rogue 31 2 8 - Accepted
Blw, Fire Mage! - Failed Trial. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:36 pm by Novocaine

» Kreks, Holy Paladin
Blw, Fire Mage! - Failed Trial. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:47 am by xehtha

» Inthekitchen, Death Knight DPS
Blw, Fire Mage! - Failed Trial. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:14 pm by lillastrumpa

» Frankenstein,Mage, 2/8/31
Blw, Fire Mage! - Failed Trial. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:21 pm by Frankenstein

» Celako, druid, resto.
Blw, Fire Mage! - Failed Trial. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:17 am by celako

» resto/balance druid application " cata app"
Blw, Fire Mage! - Failed Trial. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:58 am by lillastrumpa

» Shammy dkdk -cross realm app
Blw, Fire Mage! - Failed Trial. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:57 am by Stormcow

» Jippô-Destruction-Warlock - < Accepted >
Blw, Fire Mage! - Failed Trial. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:34 am by Novocaine

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:19 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Blw, Fire Mage! - Failed Trial.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blw

Blw, Fire Mage! - Failed Trial. Empty
PostSubject: Blw, Fire Mage! - Failed Trial.   Blw, Fire Mage! - Failed Trial. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:48 am

Character information (part 1 - Current):
What is your character's name, level, class? Blw level 80 Mage

What is your character's build? Fire for pve, Frost for pvp.

Why did you choose that build? I choose Fire becuse that is the best specc for pve, and you make max dps with that Razz

Are you willing to respec if you are asked to by an officer or a class leader, in order to be more helpful to the raid? Ofc im. if any officer or Cl ask me to respecc ofc i do it. Smile

What are your professions and why did you choose them? I have Enchanting, only 400 skill. And Tailoring 439 skill, I choose enchanting for ring enchants and tailor for the back enchant Smile Razz

Link for your armory?] http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Blw

Please Link a Screenshot to your UI. (use imageshack)

Character information (part 2 – past):
Name the previous guilds you were in and why you are leaving them/guildless I was in a Guild who called Chapter IV, and i left that guild becuse its was to many ppl who was inaktive :S so i was borred and left them
Were you kicked out of any guilds, and if so, for what reason(s)?

Please give a description of what rotation you use within a raid on boss encounters. first of all i do Scroch then livingbomb, then spam fireball untill i get the Pyroblast prock.

What, if any, raiding experience do you have (including vanilla, TBC and WOTLK)? In TBC i have exp in Kara Tk Mh Bt Za Ssc. and in WOTLK: Malygos10/25 Os10/25 3D Naxx10/25 and Icc10 12/12 Icc10HC 11/12 Icc25 7/12 but iknow tacts 12/12 in Hc and normal.

We raid a 3 night schedule of sun / mon / tue - 4 / 3 / 3, can you maintain 95% attendance? I can Raid every day/night im a hardcore player Smile who can have 100% attendance. Smile

Personal information:
Age? Marcus Ekstrom 16 years old. Live in sweden.

Nationality?

Do you think that you have adequate knowledge of the English language in order to understand Raid leaders, officers and other members of the guild in both oral and written speech? I can understand very good but im not so good at talking but its ok Smile

Could you give us the basic specifications of the computer you plan to raid with (processor, R.A.M, graphics card, operating system)? 4G Ram its all iknow about my comp man Smile but i have no lagg Smile

We allow the odd DC, internet trouble, but we don’t want this happening every single time you turn up to a raid, is your connection stable? My internet connection is IMba Smile 24m/sec Razz

Are you familiar with using ventrilo? i use ventrilo 3.0 and 2.1 2.2 2.3 also so i know thats that sheeei Smile XD

Do you have a mic and will speak on ventrilo? yeahsss i have a mic so i can speak if needed Very Happy

Do you share this account with anyone? No im not share account with anyone.

Do you know anyone currently in Reptilia? yeah ikno Moldver IRL Smile

Are you willing to keep your gear upgraded with the best gems and enchants available? Ofc i allways upgrade my gear with the best gems/enchants

Are you ready to wipe in order to manage through teamwork to down some of the most difficult encounters in the game? yeas i am Smile i would never leave if the raid isnt over. Smile

On progression raids we reserve our right to pick the best team until its on farm, do you agree to sit out if asked by the guild leader? its okey for me Smile

Why did you choose to apply to Reptilia? One of my friend joined the guild and i saw you guys recruit in trade and i was looking for a guild Smile

What are you looking to achieve within a guild? I'm looking for good time in the evenings to spend on raids with reptilia. I have a friend there aswell so i can talk some crap with him at the same time as i raid. I would also like to progress in Heroic mode.

What are you NOT looking for within a guild? I don't want anyone to shout at ventrilo when someone's doing wrong , instead take in whisper personally so the whole raid don't need to hear to it. and ppl who whine when we wipe and so Sad Smile

Anything else you wish to add Hmm No i dont think so Smile
Back to top Go down
Novocaine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blw, Fire Mage! - Failed Trial.   Blw, Fire Mage! - Failed Trial. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:24 am

Can you please log out in your PVE gear.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://reptilia.forumotion.co.uk
Blw

PostSubject: Blw Fire mage    Blw, Fire Mage! - Failed Trial. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:53 am

Done Smile
Back to top Go down
casinai

PostSubject: Re: Blw, Fire Mage! - Failed Trial.   Blw, Fire Mage! - Failed Trial. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:44 pm

accepted /w me novocaine or gambit for an invite.

/casinai
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blw, Fire Mage! - Failed Trial.   Blw, Fire Mage! - Failed Trial. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blw, Fire Mage! - Failed Trial.
Page 1 of 1