Reptilia-Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reptilia-Guild

Horde guild found on Shattered Hand.

HomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Register
 Inbox
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Been Accepted & Need Access to View Forums?
Prosplicious, Death Knight Apply Frost / Unholy Dps I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:12 am by Kimahrii

» Sonaz 85 Mutilate Rogue 31 2 8 - Accepted
Prosplicious, Death Knight Apply Frost / Unholy Dps I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:36 pm by Novocaine

» Kreks, Holy Paladin
Prosplicious, Death Knight Apply Frost / Unholy Dps I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:47 am by xehtha

» Inthekitchen, Death Knight DPS
Prosplicious, Death Knight Apply Frost / Unholy Dps I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:14 pm by lillastrumpa

» Frankenstein,Mage, 2/8/31
Prosplicious, Death Knight Apply Frost / Unholy Dps I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:21 pm by Frankenstein

» Celako, druid, resto.
Prosplicious, Death Knight Apply Frost / Unholy Dps I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:17 am by celako

» resto/balance druid application " cata app"
Prosplicious, Death Knight Apply Frost / Unholy Dps I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:58 am by lillastrumpa

» Shammy dkdk -cross realm app
Prosplicious, Death Knight Apply Frost / Unholy Dps I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:57 am by Stormcow

» Jippô-Destruction-Warlock - < Accepted >
Prosplicious, Death Knight Apply Frost / Unholy Dps I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:34 am by Novocaine

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:19 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Prosplicious, Death Knight Apply Frost / Unholy Dps

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
laikicare

Prosplicious, Death Knight Apply Frost / Unholy Dps Empty
PostSubject: Prosplicious, Death Knight Apply Frost / Unholy Dps   Prosplicious, Death Knight Apply Frost / Unholy Dps I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:42 am

Character information (part 1 - Current):
What is your character's name, level, class? Prosplicious, 80, Death Knight

What is your character's build? I dont have any build at the moment because i havent played Wow for a while now. But if i get Accpeted i will migrate to shattered hand And be 100% attedence

Why did you choose that build? As i said i havent played for a while now and i'm going to play Frost 2h... 3/31/2 Is the one that i have choosed to go with Smile

Are you willing to respec if you are asked to by an officer or a class leader, in order to be more helpful to the raid? Of Course i would respecc.. Evrything that is Helpful to the guild..

What are your professions and why did you choose them? I got 401 in Jewelcrafting and 17in BlackSmithing.. I choosed Jewelcrafting because of the gems and Earn some extra gold some time.. And Blacksmithing because of the gloves and wrist enchant and i can earn some realy nice gold when its full skill.

Link for your armory?] http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darksorrow&cn=Prosplicious

Please Link a Screenshot to your UI. (use imageshack) https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img52/1161/wowscrnshot101610132230.jpg

Character information (part 2 – past):
Name the previous guilds you were in and why you are leaving them/guildless I have been in Final Evolution Is the only guild i have played serious in. I lefted because the guild leader was scamming he gave himself like 2k Dkp + When he was the only one online and one hunter the guild saw evrything and he said only take for MS and he took evry singel piece a warrior can have for both speccs but he said i got prio im guild leader.

Were you kicked out of any guilds, and if so, for what reason(s)? Nah i have always good Rep in guilds im social and helpful

Please give a description of what rotation you use within a raid on boss encounters. Hmm. i dont know the new rotation if it's any new rotation but the last patch i played Frost DW and the rotation was IT,PS,BS,BS,OB,FS,OBx3,FSx3 and Howling blast when i have the procc that i dont consume any runes.

What, if any, raiding experience do you have (including vanilla, TBC and WOTLK)? Hmm i Started my wow carrier in when toc realesed so and in Wotlk i have 5/5 in toc10/25 and in icc i have 8/12 in 10 [N] and 1 [H] but thats not worth to tell but u will see it anyways so. In icc 25 i have 12/12 in [N] and 9/12 [H]

We raid a 3 night schedule of sun / mon / tue - 4 / 3 / 3, can you maintain 95% attendance? Hmm im not so sure if i can maintain 95% attendance but i will atleast maintain 100% Smile

Personal information:
Age? 17 years old

Nationality? Sweden, Norrköping (norrkoping)

Do you think that you have adequate knowledge of the English language in order to understand Raid leaders, officers and other members of the guild in both oral and written speech? Yeah of course.

Could you give us the basic specifications of the computer you plan to raid with (processor, R.A.M, graphics card, operating system)? Hmm i dont know so much about computers but i'm on 30-40 fps in 25man raids

We allow the odd DC, internet trouble, but we don’t want this happening every single time you turn up to a raid, is your connection stable? Yes my Network is stable i never get Dissconect and if i get DC ill fix on less then 1min.

Are you familiar with using ventrilo? Yeah. I was borned with ventrilo.

Do you have a mic and will speak on ventrilo? Yeah, i got headset and mic and im social on Ventrilo tho

Do you share this account with anyone? Hahah, bad question i would never Let anyone know my password not even my mother

Do you know anyone currently in Reptilia? Yeah i know Yoik,Nephyte,Bugsin and Groktesk is a friend to bugsin and yoik and nephyte i have never meet him before but i have talked to him on skype and ventrilo.

Are you willing to keep your gear upgraded with the best gems and enchants available? Yes of course.. I do evrything to get maximum DPS on fights.

Are you ready to wipe in order to manage through teamwork to down some of the most difficult encounters in the game? Yes i stay untill the boss is down if not Novócaine say Raid off guys or an officer.

On progression raids we reserve our right to pick the best team until its on farm, do you agree to sit out if asked by the guild leader? Yeah i could but i wouldnt be so funny but if i get promised a spot when the boss is on farm so yeah then i could relax on the bench

Why did you choose to apply to Reptilia? I choosed Reptilia because 3 of my friends are raiders in reptilia and they like the guild so then i thought maybe its worth to make an apply.

What are you looking to achieve within a guild? I dont looking to achieve so much just have fun and raid.

What are you NOT looking for within a guild? An Emo officer that is Mad all the time or a Guild leader that take what ever he wants.....

Anything else you wish to add
Back to top Go down
bugsin

bugsin

PostSubject: Re: Prosplicious, Death Knight Apply Frost / Unholy Dps   Prosplicious, Death Knight Apply Frost / Unholy Dps I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:20 am

I got one word for this apply.. whaaaaaat?

Nah, but despite the fact that this apply made no sense at all (he usually don't make any sense, at all). He's a great guy who knows how to play and he's always updated with all the latest facts about his class and the raids he's playing.

I just wanted to add that. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Chingu

Chingu

PostSubject: Re: Prosplicious, Death Knight Apply Frost / Unholy Dps   Prosplicious, Death Knight Apply Frost / Unholy Dps I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:39 pm

laikicare wrote:

Are you willing to keep your gear upgraded with the best gems and enchants available? Yes of course.. I do evrything to get maximum DPS on fights.

You only got 1 400+ profession, how does that make sence?

How can it be so hard for players to get 2x maxed profession i don't get it!

Anyway thanks for applying man and good luck
Back to top Go down
Novocaine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Prosplicious, Death Knight Apply Frost / Unholy Dps   Prosplicious, Death Knight Apply Frost / Unholy Dps I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:05 am

Sorry, going to have to decline you, i don't have room for another DK, sorry.

Novo.
Back to top Go down
https://reptilia.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prosplicious, Death Knight Apply Frost / Unholy Dps   Prosplicious, Death Knight Apply Frost / Unholy Dps I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prosplicious, Death Knight Apply Frost / Unholy Dps
Page 1 of 1