Reptilia-Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reptilia-Guild

Horde guild found on Shattered Hand.

HomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Register
 Inbox
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Been Accepted & Need Access to View Forums?
Contagious, Frost Death knight I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:12 am by Kimahrii

» Sonaz 85 Mutilate Rogue 31 2 8 - Accepted
Contagious, Frost Death knight I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:36 pm by Novocaine

» Kreks, Holy Paladin
Contagious, Frost Death knight I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:47 am by xehtha

» Inthekitchen, Death Knight DPS
Contagious, Frost Death knight I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:14 pm by lillastrumpa

» Frankenstein,Mage, 2/8/31
Contagious, Frost Death knight I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:21 pm by Frankenstein

» Celako, druid, resto.
Contagious, Frost Death knight I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:17 am by celako

» resto/balance druid application " cata app"
Contagious, Frost Death knight I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:58 am by lillastrumpa

» Shammy dkdk -cross realm app
Contagious, Frost Death knight I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:57 am by Stormcow

» Jippô-Destruction-Warlock - < Accepted >
Contagious, Frost Death knight I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:34 am by Novocaine

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:19 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Contagious, Frost Death knight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Contagious

Contagious, Frost Death knight Empty
PostSubject: Contagious, Frost Death knight   Contagious, Frost Death knight I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:28 am

Character information (part 1 - Current):
What is your character's name, level, class? Contagious, 80, Death Knight

What is your character's build? 3/31/2

Why did you choose that build? Because it's the best specc atm, I'm frost 2hand specc.

Are you willing to respec if you are asked to by an officer or a class leader, in order to be more helpful to the raid? yes I am. I do not have any tank gear atm if that's needed though.

What are your professions and why did you choose them? I got BS and Mining I got BS for the extra gems wich is nice. My Mining is a profession i got for gold farming and since I am pretty poor atm i don't have enough gold to skill up another good profession.

Link for your armory? http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Contagious (Armory aint up to date though :\)

Please Link a Screenshot to your UI. (use imageshack) I'm playing with the WoW original UI atm but as soon as LUI is updated I will go back to it. I got no screenshot on this computer since I'm writing this from my school computer.

Character information (part 2 – past):
Name the previous guilds you were in and why you are leaving them/guildless I've played on this server since naxx so I will just name a few of the newest guilds I've been in. Vicious and Carrion I öeft vicious since they where slacking alot and carrion replaced me cuz they didnt need death knights :\ though they accepted me on their website.

Were you kicked out of any guilds, and if so, for what reason(s)? No, I left them both. Carrion made me a social rank so that's why I leaved them since they're not very nice.

Please give a description of what rotation you use within a raid on boss encounters. I'm using a Prio list where i apply my diseases with Plague strike and Howling blast then I do OB>FS>BS>Rime>HoW>HB and when I get Killing machine proc I do OB or FS and when i get the proc that reset HB i use HB ofc Razz if you want to know more feel free to ask me ingame I'm not too good at explaining.

What, if any, raiding experience do you have (including vanilla, TBC and WOTLK)? I started to play in late BC so i had time to do Kara after it was nerfed though that's on my priest. My death knight has been my main since the release of WoTLK I've raided all raids from naxx to ICC and killed all bosses on normal 25 man mode atleast except from Algalon in Ulduar 25. I have 9/12 hc in icc 25 man 12/12 normal.

We raid a 3 night schedule of sun / mon / tue - 4 / 3 / 3, can you maintain 95% attendance? Yes.

Personal information:
Age? 17

Nationality? Sweden

Do you think that you have adequate knowledge of the English language in order to understand Raid leaders, officers and other members of the guild in both oral and written speech? yes my english should be good enough for that.

Could you give us the basic specifications of the computer you plan to raid with (processor, R.A.M, graphics card, operating system)? I have an Intel i3 2,93 Ghz, 4GB Ram, a
nVidia GeForce GT320 Graphic card and with Windows 7. it's good enough for me to be able to play with every setting maxed and having around 60fps in 25 man raids.

We allow the odd DC, internet trouble, but we don’t want this happening every single time you turn up to a raid, is your connection stable? My internet connection is very stable i rarly dc or lag.

Are you familiar with using ventrilo? Yes I am.

Do you have a mic and will speak on ventrilo? I got a mic and I will speak on vent if i have to.

Do you share this account with anyone? no

Do you know anyone currently in Reptilia? Yes, Bugsin, Yoik and Nephyte they are my IRL friends.

Are you willing to keep your gear upgraded with the best gems and enchants available? Yes ofc

Are you ready to wipe in order to manage through teamwork to down some of the most difficult encounters in the game? Yep you can't achieve anything without working.

On progression raids we reserve our right to pick the best team until its on farm, do you agree to sit out if asked by the guild leader? yes.

Why did you choose to apply to Reptilia? because I want to raid with Bugsin, Yoik and Nephyte cuz it's fun to raid with friends

What are you looking to achieve within a guild? Progress, Fun in raids and new friends

What are you NOT looking for within a guild? Slackers

Anything else you wish to add What happened to the world And i have a Holy paladin that i could join on if you don't need my dk named Bubblenheart " http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Bubblenheart " got no specc on armory though :\
Back to top Go down
Gâmbit

PostSubject: Re: Contagious, Frost Death knight   Contagious, Frost Death knight I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 11:32 am

Srry for the time it has taken to reply to you application.
We have decided to decline your DK application, altho we are still discussing the possibility of bringing in your Paladin. We will get back to you in due course.
Thanks for your patience.

G
Back to top Go down
Contagious

PostSubject: Re: Contagious, Frost Death knight   Contagious, Frost Death knight I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 12:21 pm

Ok i have a shadow priest aswell. if your intrested http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Xodoz my gear ain´t the best but i know how to play.
Back to top Go down
Gâmbit

PostSubject: Re: Contagious, Frost Death knight   Contagious, Frost Death knight I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 12:49 pm

Hey Contagious, or should I now say Bubblenheart,
We have decided to give you a trial on your Holy Pala.
Please /w me or Novo for a guild invite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contagious, Frost Death knight   Contagious, Frost Death knight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contagious, Frost Death knight
Page 1 of 1