Reptilia-Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reptilia-Guild

Horde guild found on Shattered Hand.

HomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Register
 Inbox
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Been Accepted & Need Access to View Forums?
Lileryn, Shaman, Elemental, 31/05/0 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:12 am by Kimahrii

» Sonaz 85 Mutilate Rogue 31 2 8 - Accepted
Lileryn, Shaman, Elemental, 31/05/0 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:36 pm by Novocaine

» Kreks, Holy Paladin
Lileryn, Shaman, Elemental, 31/05/0 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:47 am by xehtha

» Inthekitchen, Death Knight DPS
Lileryn, Shaman, Elemental, 31/05/0 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:14 pm by lillastrumpa

» Frankenstein,Mage, 2/8/31
Lileryn, Shaman, Elemental, 31/05/0 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:21 pm by Frankenstein

» Celako, druid, resto.
Lileryn, Shaman, Elemental, 31/05/0 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:17 am by celako

» resto/balance druid application " cata app"
Lileryn, Shaman, Elemental, 31/05/0 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:58 am by lillastrumpa

» Shammy dkdk -cross realm app
Lileryn, Shaman, Elemental, 31/05/0 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:57 am by Stormcow

» Jippô-Destruction-Warlock - < Accepted >
Lileryn, Shaman, Elemental, 31/05/0 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:34 am by Novocaine

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:19 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Lileryn, Shaman, Elemental, 31/05/0

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lileryn

Lileryn, Shaman, Elemental, 31/05/0 Empty
PostSubject: Lileryn, Shaman, Elemental, 31/05/0   Lileryn, Shaman, Elemental, 31/05/0 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:50 pm

Character information (part 1 - Current):
What is your character's name, level, class? I'm currently playing an Elemental shaman named Lileryn

What is your character's build? 31/05/0

Why did you choose that build? Cause I dont like resto and enhancement was melee again.. Before I started my shaman I was a kitty or retri pala.
Why did I leave them behind? Well I had a really simple reason for it, I wanted to be ranged. Yea I know moonkin is ranged to but I didn’t like the game play of druids anymore.

Are you willing to respec if you are asked to by an officer or a class leader, in order to be more helpful to the raid? Yes, i am willing to respec if asked

What are your professions and why did you choose them? 450 / 450 Jewelcrafting and 425 / 450 Engineering

Link for your armory?] http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Lileryn

Please Link a Screenshot to your UI. (use imageshack) [IMG=https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img513/7910/wowscrnshot110210210240.jpg][/IMG]

Character information (part 2 – past):
Name the previous guilds you were in and why you are leaving them/guildless I was in The Legion but never really raid with them. The reason? It died before I had the gear that was needed to join for raids. After that I was less active and joined Hollands Glorie, I lead some raids with an other guy and got to 11 / 12 in 10 man. Then I joined Order of the Hammer, this was a good raiding guild were I did get 12 / 12 and 11/12 HC icc 10. But then school started again and I got kicked because I needed to do my Introduction weeks.
Now I transfered to Horde a few days ago because the ally side is dead on the server.

Were you kicked out of any guilds, and if so, for what reason(s)? I already mentioned it in the question before, I have been kicked out Order of the Hammer because I had my introduction weeks for my school and they thought it took to much time.

Please give a description of what rotation you use within a raid on boss encounters. I start with Flame shock, Lava burst, Chain Lighting, 2x Lighting Bolt, Chain Lighting, Lava Burst ( or lava burst first when Lava Surge pops) Using Lighting Shield and when 9 charges use Earth Shock

What, if any, raiding experience do you have (including vanilla, TBC and WOTLK)? In pre-TBC I cleared MC, Ony and ZG. In TBC I didn’t raid that much only did Karazhan, Gruul, Magtheridon and one boss in The Eye, Void Reaver. In Wotlk I did icc 10, 12 / 12 normal and 11 / 12 hc, icc 25 only 10 / 12 normal, toc 10 / 25 and Naxx. Never did RS.

We raid a 3 night schedule of sun / mon / tue - 4 / 3 / 3, can you maintain 95% attendance? It wont be a problem

Personal information:
Age? I'm 20 years old

Nationality? I'm from the Netherlands

Do you think that you have adequate knowledge of the English language in order to understand Raid leaders, officers and other members of the guild in both oral and written speech? Yes, i have. Currently studing International Hospitality Management wich is in English, the only problem that I have is, I have dyslexia so my writing isn't correct all the time.

Could you give us the basic specifications of the computer you plan to raid with (processor, R.A.M, graphics card, operating system)? I'm using a Laptop.
Windows 7 64 Bit
Inter Core Duo CPU T9500 @ 2.60GHz
4 GB RAM
Nvidia GeForce 9800M GS
Using 2 screens, my laptop screen and an extrn one ( 22'inch 1600x1200 )

We allow the odd DC, internet trouble, but we don’t want this happening every single time you turn up to a raid, is your connection stable? I'm using Wireless internet, but so far no problems with it.

Are you familiar with using ventrilo? Yes, all the guild I have been in used it.

Do you have a mic and will speak on ventrilo? I have a Mic and I'm not scared to speak.

Do you share this account with anyone? No, I don't share my account.

Do you know anyone currently in Reptilia? No, I don't

Are you willing to keep your gear upgraded with the best gems and enchants available? Ofcourse I'm willing to keep my gear upgrated with the best gems and enchants and even if I need to regem because it's wrong what I gemmed I'm willing to do it.

Are you ready to wipe in order to manage through teamwork to down some of the most difficult encounters in the game? Yes, in my previous guild we wiped on LK a whole night. So dont have any problem with it.

On progression raids we reserve our right to pick the best team until its on farm, do you agree to sit out if asked by the guild leader? Yes, I do

Why did you choose to apply to Reptilia? I want a be in a good raiding guild again, I saw too day that you have been transferd to this server and saw your progres in ICC. I liked it because the other raiding guild on the horde side is E V O but you only can join when your chinees.

What are you looking to achieve within a guild? Be helpfull to your guild members.

What are you NOT looking for within a guild? Drama and that people don't have respect for each other.

Anything else you wish to add No, not really
Back to top Go down
bugsin

bugsin

PostSubject: Re: Lileryn, Shaman, Elemental, 31/05/0   Lileryn, Shaman, Elemental, 31/05/0 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:01 pm

Hey there Lileryn!
I'm no expert in the elemental specc so what I say here may not be 100% correct. aaaanyways..

I have no idea what the hell your glyphs are, because armory was raped after the patch.
But i see one thing "wrong" in your specc. You've only put 1/2 in the talent 'Elemental Reach' and instead maxed out the 'Convection' talent. I'm not saying that it would improve your dps or anything but it seems a little bit more useful than 5% less mana cost of your spells. Since 'Rolling Thunder' won't allow you to go oom no matter how hard you nuke.
Other than that it's a nice apply. Good luck!

And, err. We already have a elemental shaman so the 'Totemic Wrath' is pretty useless. Imo you should skip the 'Convection' and max out 'Elemental Reach' and Earth's Grasp' instead.
http://cata.wowhead.com/talent#hhG0GRfkbGobh

Also, WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DONT LIKE RESTO!? IT'S THE BEST SPECC EVER!

/ bugsin
Back to top Go down
Quillien

PostSubject: Re: Lileryn, Shaman, Elemental, 31/05/0   Lileryn, Shaman, Elemental, 31/05/0 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:53 pm

Gief more dutch people!

GL with your apply m8.
Back to top Go down
Lileryn

PostSubject: Re: Lileryn, Shaman, Elemental, 31/05/0   Lileryn, Shaman, Elemental, 31/05/0 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:35 am

Okee, Lets say it different then, I like Elemental more then resto, Happy now Bugsin :p ?

Now the glyphs I use

Prime Glyphs: Lava Burst, Flametongue Weapon, Lighting Bolt
Major Glyphs: Lightning Shield, Elemental Mastery, Fire Nova
Minor Glyohs: Arctic Wolf, Renewed Life, Water Walking.

Why dont I use Thunderstorm as minor gllyphs ? This is because we needed an extra knockback in HC ICC.

If i need to change some of those glyphs I'm willing to do it.

About the spec I have, Uhm I'm willing to change it to the spec you said, Bugsin.
Back to top Go down
Novocaine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lileryn, Shaman, Elemental, 31/05/0   Lileryn, Shaman, Elemental, 31/05/0 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:58 am

Brilliant application i would like to offer you a trial within the guild.

Novo.
Back to top Go down
https://reptilia.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lileryn, Shaman, Elemental, 31/05/0   Lileryn, Shaman, Elemental, 31/05/0 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lileryn, Shaman, Elemental, 31/05/0
Page 1 of 1