Reptilia-Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reptilia-Guild

Horde guild found on Shattered Hand.

HomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Register
 Inbox
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Been Accepted & Need Access to View Forums?
Resto shaman - Declined I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:12 am by Kimahrii

» Sonaz 85 Mutilate Rogue 31 2 8 - Accepted
Resto shaman - Declined I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:36 pm by Novocaine

» Kreks, Holy Paladin
Resto shaman - Declined I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:47 am by xehtha

» Inthekitchen, Death Knight DPS
Resto shaman - Declined I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:14 pm by lillastrumpa

» Frankenstein,Mage, 2/8/31
Resto shaman - Declined I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:21 pm by Frankenstein

» Celako, druid, resto.
Resto shaman - Declined I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:17 am by celako

» resto/balance druid application " cata app"
Resto shaman - Declined I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:58 am by lillastrumpa

» Shammy dkdk -cross realm app
Resto shaman - Declined I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:57 am by Stormcow

» JippĂ´-Destruction-Warlock - < Accepted >
Resto shaman - Declined I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:34 am by Novocaine

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:19 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Resto shaman - Declined

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tobis

Resto shaman - Declined Empty
PostSubject: Resto shaman - Declined   Resto shaman - Declined I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 1:47 pm

Character information
What is your character's name, level, class?: tobibursty , 80, resto shaman

What is your character's build?: 0/13/58 Resto

Why did you choose that build?: for play arena when i don't have nothing to do but gonna re-specc when i find a guild some rading Surprised

Are you willing to respec if you are asked to by an officer or a class leader, in order to be more helpful to the raid?: Yes that's no problem =)

What are your professions and why did you choose them?: Jc and mining for when it was tbc when not i was in instance or raid . i had nothing to do so i start do fix up my professions.

Link for your armory profile. : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Tobibursty i have pvp gear if i see that but look me in-game then u se i have good pve gear

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img834/7893/guilda.png

Character information (part 2 – past) Name the previous guilds you were in and why you are leaving them/guildless?: i played on a other realm in Ragnaros in a guild named grim guard but i left for my friends play on this server that was why i left them.

Were you kicked out of any guilds, and if so, for what reason(s) No
Please give a description of what rotation you use within a raid on boss encounters.I use chain heal so everyone has up their life, then I put out totems, Wrath of Air totem and earh shield on the tank and heal and lesser healing wace ofc

What, if any, raiding experience do you have (including vanilla, TBC and WOTLK)? : I did start play when tbc whas out whit this shaman, then i raid MH , Tempest keep , Ssc, BT , ZA , Gruul's lir and karazan ofc full boss on all =) icc 10 7/12 and 25 7/12

We raid a 3 night schedule of sun / mon / tue - 4 / 3 / 3, can you maintain 95% attendance? I cant play on monday but the other dayes i can play =)

Personal information:
Age? : 17

Nationality? : Sweden

Do you think that you have adequate knowledge of the English language in order to understand Raid leaders, officers and other members of the guild in both oral and written speech? : Yeah.

Could you give us the basic specifications of the computer you plan to raid with (processor, R.A.M, graphics card, operating system)? : 3.0 GHz x2 processor, 4GB ddr2 Ram, 1Gb Graphic card, and windows 7 operating system.

We allow the odd DC, internet trouble, but we don’t want this happening every single time you turn up to a raid, is your connection stable? : sometimes is not good but it only happens like 1 of 20 raids
Are you familiar with using ventrilo? : Yes i am

Do you have a mic and will speak on ventrilo? : yes

Do you share this account with anyone? : No ofc

Do you know anyone currently in Reptilia? : npoe but i hope i gonna do one day =)

Are you willing to keep your gear upgraded with the best gems and enchants available? : Yes

Are you ready to wipe in order to manage through teamwork to down some of the most difficult encounters in the game? : Win like a team die whit u team so ofc

On progression raids we reserve our right to pick the best team until its on farm, do you agree to sit out if asked by the guild leader? : that's no problems
Why did you choose to apply to Reptilia? : gambit huh nice and kind, I thought about all of it so I would like to join guild

What are you looking to achieve within a guild? : HAVE FUN , and raid if all have times Very Happy

What are you NOT looking for within a guild? : that no one is mean and not immature

Anything else you wish to add? What happened to the world ?

Have a nice day =)

Back to top Go down
Novocaine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Resto shaman - Declined   Resto shaman - Declined I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:56 am

Thank you for your application, unfortunately we are going to have to decline you, not being able to make Monday when we only raid 3 days detriments the guild slightly.

thank you for your interest and good luck finding a suitable guild.
Back to top Go down
https://reptilia.forumotion.co.uk
tobis

PostSubject: Re: Resto shaman - Declined   Resto shaman - Declined I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:28 pm

Okey have it fine =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resto shaman - Declined   Resto shaman - Declined I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resto shaman - Declined
Page 1 of 1