Reptilia-Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reptilia-Guild

Horde guild found on Shattered Hand.

HomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Register
 Inbox
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Been Accepted & Need Access to View Forums?
Teranox Resto Druid 18/0/53 - Accepted. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:12 am by Kimahrii

» Sonaz 85 Mutilate Rogue 31 2 8 - Accepted
Teranox Resto Druid 18/0/53 - Accepted. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:36 pm by Novocaine

» Kreks, Holy Paladin
Teranox Resto Druid 18/0/53 - Accepted. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:47 am by xehtha

» Inthekitchen, Death Knight DPS
Teranox Resto Druid 18/0/53 - Accepted. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:14 pm by lillastrumpa

» Frankenstein,Mage, 2/8/31
Teranox Resto Druid 18/0/53 - Accepted. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:21 pm by Frankenstein

» Celako, druid, resto.
Teranox Resto Druid 18/0/53 - Accepted. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:17 am by celako

» resto/balance druid application " cata app"
Teranox Resto Druid 18/0/53 - Accepted. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:58 am by lillastrumpa

» Shammy dkdk -cross realm app
Teranox Resto Druid 18/0/53 - Accepted. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:57 am by Stormcow

» Jippô-Destruction-Warlock - < Accepted >
Teranox Resto Druid 18/0/53 - Accepted. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:34 am by Novocaine

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:19 am
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Teranox Resto Druid 18/0/53 - Accepted.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baoser

Teranox Resto Druid 18/0/53 - Accepted. Empty
PostSubject: Teranox Resto Druid 18/0/53 - Accepted.   Teranox Resto Druid 18/0/53 - Accepted. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:00 am

Character information (part 1 - Current):
What is your character's name, level, class? Teranox Level 80 Druid

What is your character's build? Restoration 18/0/53

Why did you choose that build? And I did pick that build because it's the best I can use since I got so low haste rating so to be capped I have to specc more in balance tree so I can get the Celestial Focus talent aswell.

Are you willing to respec if you are asked to by an officer or a class leader, in order to be more helpful to the raid? Yes ofc I'm willing to respecc for the guilds best, just tell me what specc and why you want me to and I will be there as that specc.

What are your professions and why did you choose them? My professions are Alchemy and Herbalism, First of all I lvled Herbalism to max and I was thinking about what my next profession should be and the easiest one to level with herbalism is Alchemy, So I picked it because it was the easiest to skill up, But it's still nice to get my extra 46 SP and it's always nice to craft some gems so I can keep the best sockets at all time and still earn good money.

Link for your armory?] http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Teranox

Please Link a Screenshot to your UI. (use imageshack)
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img844/2451/wowscrnshot072810193157.jpg

Nothing Special but it works just fine for me.

Character information (part 2 – past):
Name the previous guilds you were in and why you are leaving them/guildless Atm i'm guild leader of a guild called Activity, It was going pretty good until people started to leave for various reasons and no one comes online to the raids and yeah just to much inactivity. Else I have not been in any serious raiding guild except Vicious and I left them because they had 3 Resto Druids and I was there backup and since I want to raid I can't wait for a spot for 2-3 weeks before I can raid.

Were you kicked out of any guilds, and if so, for what reason(s)?

Please give a description of what rotation you use within a raid on boss encounters. Don't got any special rotation, But when we start a fight I start to hot up the tank, after that I try to keep up Wild Growth all the time and hot up people in the raid mostly with rejuvenation. And then I take the fight as it comes with swiftmend etc.

What, if any, raiding experience do you have (including vanilla, TBC and WOTLK)? Vanilla nothing I started to play at TBC release, In TBC I cleared Kara,ZA,Gruul,Maggy,SSC, 3/4 TK, MH 4/5, BT 6/9 and that is before the nerf patch after the nerf patch I killed everything except sunwell. And that was on my Paladin that I sold since I stopped play. 2 Months into Wotlk I started to level my druid, and my Experience with him is, Naxx 10/25,OS 10/25,Malygos 10, Ulduar 10 Full Clear, 25 not that many bosses around 7. ToC 10/25 Cleared, ToGC 10 4/5 ToGC 25 4/5. ICC 10 Full Clear + 8 HCs, ICC 25 11/12 Missing Sindragosa Kill because I missed that raid :S, So have killed LK on normal, In HC 7/12.

We raid a 3 night schedule of sun / mon / tue - 4 / 3 / 3, can you maintain 95% attendance? I can maintain a 100% attendance np. If not something comes up IRL but will tell you before, else there is no problem.

Personal information:
Age? 18

Nationality? Sweden

Do you think that you have adequate knowledge of the English language in order to understand Raid leaders, officers and other members of the guild in both oral and written speech? Yes I got no problem understanding english in both oral and written, and I do write OK english not perfect but it's enough for you guys to understand I hope Smile.

Could you give us the basic specifications of the computer you plan to raid with (processor, R.A.M, graphics card, operating system)? Processor: Pentium Dual Core T4300 2.10 GHz, R.A.M: 4gb, Graphic Card: Nvidia Geforce GT 220M 1028 MB

We allow the odd DC, internet trouble, but we don’t want this happening every single time you turn up to a raid, is your connection stable? Yes it's stable I might get 1 DC a week not more than that, but sometimes the internet can be worth then other days but I will tell you before the raid starts so you will have the chance to replace me.

Are you familiar with using ventrilo? Yes all Ventrilo Verisions

Do you have a mic and will speak on ventrilo? Yes I got a mic and will speak on ventrilo if needed.

Do you share this account with anyone? No it's my own

Do you know anyone currently in Reptilia? Not what I know.

Are you willing to keep your gear upgraded with the best gems and enchants available? Yes ofc, I always do and I always will

Are you ready to wipe in order to manage through teamwork to down some of the most difficult encounters in the game? Yes ofc wiping is a part of the game and I have wiped alot through my time in both TBC and Wotlk so that is np.

On progression raids we reserve our right to pick the best team until its on farm, do you agree to sit out if asked by the guild leader? Yes ofc, as long as I have gotten the chance to show you what i'm capable of.

Why did you choose to apply to Reptilia? You are a new guild on this server with experienced leaders and you are not Swedish Razz, Even if i'm from Sweden I prefer international guilds.

What are you looking to achieve within a guild? Learn to know people that I raid with and to have fun and progressing together, Get First kills with a guild that have wiped alot on a boss is just an awesome feeling and that is what I'm looking for. And ofc a good and stable leadership

What are you NOT looking for within a guild? Bad leadership, To be a benchwarmer for weeks, and a guild with no fun at all, I'm after all playing this game to have fun then I want to have fun while raiding.

Anything else you wish to add What happened to the world?
Back to top Go down
Novocaine
Admin

Teranox Resto Druid 18/0/53 - Accepted. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teranox Resto Druid 18/0/53 - Accepted.   Teranox Resto Druid 18/0/53 - Accepted. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:50 am

I would like to offer you a trial within the guild.

Whisper me, Gambit or Casinai within game for invite.

Novo.
Back to top Go down
https://reptilia.forumotion.co.uk

Teranox Resto Druid 18/0/53 - Accepted.
Page 1 of 1