Reptilia-Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reptilia-Guild

Horde guild found on Shattered Hand.

HomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Register
 Inbox
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Been Accepted & Need Access to View Forums?
Resto druid Moink . 14/0/57 - Declined I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:12 am by Kimahrii

» Sonaz 85 Mutilate Rogue 31 2 8 - Accepted
Resto druid Moink . 14/0/57 - Declined I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:36 pm by Novocaine

» Kreks, Holy Paladin
Resto druid Moink . 14/0/57 - Declined I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:47 am by xehtha

» Inthekitchen, Death Knight DPS
Resto druid Moink . 14/0/57 - Declined I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:14 pm by lillastrumpa

» Frankenstein,Mage, 2/8/31
Resto druid Moink . 14/0/57 - Declined I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:21 pm by Frankenstein

» Celako, druid, resto.
Resto druid Moink . 14/0/57 - Declined I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:17 am by celako

» resto/balance druid application " cata app"
Resto druid Moink . 14/0/57 - Declined I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:58 am by lillastrumpa

» Shammy dkdk -cross realm app
Resto druid Moink . 14/0/57 - Declined I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:57 am by Stormcow

» Jippô-Destruction-Warlock - < Accepted >
Resto druid Moink . 14/0/57 - Declined I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:34 am by Novocaine

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:19 am
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Resto druid Moink . 14/0/57 - Declined

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moink1

Resto druid Moink . 14/0/57 - Declined Empty
PostSubject: Resto druid Moink . 14/0/57 - Declined   Resto druid Moink . 14/0/57 - Declined I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:09 pm

Character information (part 1 - Current):
What is your character's name, level, class? Novocaine, 80, Warrior

What is your character's build? Resto druid , 14/0/57.

Why did you choose that build? This specc is common among Resto druids and i also tried it and it works good for me i've tried other speccs too but this fits my kind of healing good.

Are you willing to respec if you are asked to by an officer or a class leader, in order to be more helpful to the raid? Yes . Ican respecc if any officer or leader says that to me . I got already bomkin as os.

What are your professions and why did you choose them? Zero. But if i get a trial spot i will fix the proff up.

Link for your armory?] http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Moink

Please Link a Screenshot to your UI. (use imageshack) i use bartender4 and my looks alot like Xstrackers.. Got some binds to . : S-1 S-2 S-3 S-3 , F1 F2 F3 F4 . Q E V F G T R.

Character information (part 2 – past):
Name the previous guilds you were in and why you are leaving them/guildless I was in rebound on my priest and i leaved it beacuse they leader ''truckförarn'' Was too loot epic that he didnt cara about promoting anyone to share loot wich got on my nerfes, and he didnt respekt us other raiders it was all aout he and hes officers. :/

Were you kicked out of any guilds, and if so, for what reason(s)? No, I leaved it. : /

Please give a description of what rotation you use within a raid on boss encounters. Tank : I try to hold up Regrowth and Rejuvenation. Raid: I Always got wild growth on cd. And try to keep up Rejuvenation

What, if any, raiding experience do you have (including vanilla, TBC and WOTLK)? no vanilla raiding for me started wow on the beginning of tbc. I started levled up my Mage and cleared Gruul karazhan and some bosses in BT and hyjal. When Wotlk comes out i started to levled up my paladin as i cleared Naxx 10/25. I had full Valorous. Very good gear. was MT in Unbroken on ally side. I stopped to play when Ulduar comes out. And started again in the end on Toc. and levled up my priest and geared up very fast and stared to raid Icc 10. I have cleared 10/12 HC 12/12 normal in 10 man and 11/12 HC 12/12 normal in 25man.

We raid a 3 night schedule of sun / mon / tue - 4 / 3 / 3, can you maintain 95% attendance? Yes, This raid times are perfect for me.

Personal information:
Age? Iam 18 Years old.

Nationality? Swedish

Do you think that you have adequate knowledge of the English language in order to understand Raid leaders, officers and other members of the guild in both oral and written speech? I understand english very good but mabye some random words i dont know really

Could you give us the basic specifications of the computer you plan to raid with (processor, R.A.M, graphics card, operating system)? My computer are from 2010 . Some info comes here. Windows@7 , Intel@ Core"TM"i3, Processor 530, Nvidia GeForce. 1 TB HDD , 4 GB DDR3 memory. Very good computer.

We allow the odd DC, internet trouble, but we don’t want this happening every single time you turn up to a raid, is your connection stable? I got very stable connection and never got some random DC or lagg.

Are you familiar with using ventrilo? Yes i got ventrilo.

Do you have a mic and will speak on ventrilo? Yeah i got a working mic and can speak on ventrilo

Do you share this account with anyone? No . This is my account.

Do you know anyone currently in Reptilia? XSTRACKER

Are you willing to keep your gear upgraded with the best gems and enchants available? Yes, If you give me a trial spot will i fix it up bettre . But i think it is like the best.

Are you ready to wipe in order to manage through teamwork to down some of the most difficult encounters in the game? I'm probably very comfortable with whipes . Because i have whiped on Putricide HC 20-50 at the same night .. 3 hours That wasn't fun but whatever i want the progress so Smile It is worth it Very Happy

On progression raids we reserve our right to pick the best team until its on farm, do you agree to sit out if asked by the guild leader? yes i understand this. But i dont think i will fail the raid . I always do the best i can and focus.

Why did you choose to apply to Reptilia? I think you seem like nice and really want to take down bosses. a guild as this is what I'm looking for:D

What are you looking to achieve within a guild? I Want to become one of the better raiders on this server in progress gear and skill and have a good time becoming this awesome raider

What are you NOT looking for within a guild? Whiners and people that lack brain and can't understand a fight after hours of explanations

Anything else you wish to add The most important thing was in the apply.. I'm a good guy who has the patience and mood " What happend to the world"
Back to top Go down
Gâmbit

Resto druid Moink . 14/0/57 - Declined Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto druid Moink . 14/0/57 - Declined   Resto druid Moink . 14/0/57 - Declined I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:23 am

Declined, sorry we cant fit you in to the guild at the moment. Thank you for your app and your interest in Reptilia.

Good luck finding a suitable guild.

Gâmbit.
Back to top Go down

Resto druid Moink . 14/0/57 - Declined
Page 1 of 1