Reptilia-Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reptilia-Guild

Horde guild found on Shattered Hand.

HomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Register
 Inbox
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Been Accepted & Need Access to View Forums?
Druijin - Feral druid - < Declined > I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:12 am by Kimahrii

» Sonaz 85 Mutilate Rogue 31 2 8 - Accepted
Druijin - Feral druid - < Declined > I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:36 pm by Novocaine

» Kreks, Holy Paladin
Druijin - Feral druid - < Declined > I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:47 am by xehtha

» Inthekitchen, Death Knight DPS
Druijin - Feral druid - < Declined > I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:14 pm by lillastrumpa

» Frankenstein,Mage, 2/8/31
Druijin - Feral druid - < Declined > I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:21 pm by Frankenstein

» Celako, druid, resto.
Druijin - Feral druid - < Declined > I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:17 am by celako

» resto/balance druid application " cata app"
Druijin - Feral druid - < Declined > I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:58 am by lillastrumpa

» Shammy dkdk -cross realm app
Druijin - Feral druid - < Declined > I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:57 am by Stormcow

» Jippô-Destruction-Warlock - < Accepted >
Druijin - Feral druid - < Declined > I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:34 am by Novocaine

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:19 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Druijin - Feral druid - < Declined >

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Druijin

Druijin - Feral druid - < Declined > Empty
PostSubject: Druijin - Feral druid - < Declined >   Druijin - Feral druid - < Declined > I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:31 am

Character information (part 1 - Current):
What is your character's name, level, class? Druijin, 80, Druid

What is your character's build? Feral 0/31/5

Why did you choose that build? My favorite specc, never like balance

Are you willing to respec if you are asked to by an officer or a class leader, in order to be more helpful to the raid? Yes if really needed.

What are your professions and why did you choose them? Leatherwork, saving my second skill for Archaeology

Link for your armory?] http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Druijin (three pieces of gear cant be shown on armory, new 251 items.

Please Link a Screenshot to your UI. (use imageshack) https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img34/1617/wowscrnshot112410113228.jpg

Character information (part 2 – past):
Name the previous guilds you were in and why you are leaving them/guildless Played on boulderfist, merged over to shattered hand recently.

Were you kicked out of any guilds, and if so, for what reason(s)? No left to change realm, inactive guild

Please give a description of what rotation you use within a raid on boss encounters. Savage->Rake->Rip->Mangle->4-5x Shred to 5x points -> Tigers fury->Savage roar->5x Shred->Ferocius bite.

What, if any, raiding experience do you have (including vanilla, TBC and WOTLK)? Everything up to ICC, downed 8 bosses though on my hunter, Galathor @Boulderfist.

We raid a 3 night schedule of sun / mon / tue - 4 / 3 / 3, can you maintain 95% attendance? Mhm yup

Personal information:
Age? 20

Nationality? Sweden

Do you think that you have adequate knowledge of the English language in order to understand Raid leaders, officers and other members of the guild in both oral and written speech? I talk and write fluently.

Could you give us the basic specifications of the computer you plan to raid with (processor, R.A.M, graphics card, operating system)? Intelcore i5 CPU, 2,40ghz, 4 gig ram, win7

We allow the odd DC, internet trouble, but we don’t want this happening every single time you turn up to a raid, is your connection stable? 100/10 stable fiber connection

Are you familiar with using ventrilo? Yes

Do you have a mic and will speak on ventrilo? Yes

Do you share this account with anyone? No

Do you know anyone currently in Reptilia? No

Are you willing to keep your gear upgraded with the best gems and enchants available? Ofcourse

Are you ready to wipe in order to manage through teamwork to down some of the most difficult encounters in the game? Yes, progressing is the funniest part of raiding if you ask me.

On progression raids we reserve our right to pick the best team until its on farm, do you agree to sit out if asked by the guild leader? Well, are we talking about sitting out for weeks or just sometimes? gets boring to wait weeks untill its your own turn.

Why did you choose to apply to Reptilia? Dno felt like to.

What are you looking to achieve within a guild? Progressing in cata

What are you NOT looking for within a guild? Immature kids..

Anything else you wish to add na ciao
Back to top Go down
Novocaine
Admin

Druijin - Feral druid - < Declined > Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druijin - Feral druid - < Declined >   Druijin - Feral druid - < Declined > I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:41 am

Thank you for your interest within the guild but unfortunately im going to have to decline you, your experience within raiding is very limited and although gear now means nothing its also an indication to what you have done and what you know, which by your character isnt much.

Also in rules and information.

Quote :
When applying to Reptilia to show that you have read the rules, On the question "Anything else you wish to add", you must include the phase
"What happened to the world?" This will let us know you have read our rules

which you failed to do.

Good luck finding a suitable guild.
Back to top Go down
https://reptilia.forumotion.co.uk

Druijin - Feral druid - < Declined >
Page 1 of 1